3

SolHee POV

A month have passed and everything seems to be better ever since then. We've become closer day by day eventhough there were indeed some obstacles with Hun-ah but everything just fine. Weird right? But everything is real and the most important thing is.....
we love each other a lot.

* * * * *

I was just relaxing myself on the couch at Sehun's living room when I heard a voice. "Jagiya~" Oh its Hunnie calling."Ne oppa~" I replied it using the same tone. Hehehe.

"Hey there is new movie in the theatre. Want to watch it? With me??" He looks like a kid when he excited. Neomu cuteee.

"Hmm.. should I go or not. I just can't decide. Oppa is the story good? If it is then i will go with you if not then no thank you." I don't feel like watching movie. Movies doesn't even exist in my recent train of thought.

"This is the best story in the world so you really really have to watch it. Plus, don't you pity me have to watch it alone without you." He pouted like he's going to cry. I pinched his cheeks and grinned.

"I'm just kidding oppa, of course I'm going to watch it with you don't take it seriously okay?" I make a smile on his face with my fingers. He stick out his pinky finger. "Promise me you'll watch it with me?" Such a kiddo. "Ne Hunnie I will watch it with you"

"When you're going to watch it anyway? I thought you are kinda busy with stuff." Well as college students, assignments is compulsory to have, don't you think? Well I only have a group assignment so it won't burden me much.....I guess.

"Oh! Of course I do but it's not that much left so don't worry. I will check my schedules and the movie screen time and then I will inform you about the time okay?" He seems assuring. "Okay oppa~" I flashed a big smile.