[ nine ]

"You comfortable?" Nate asked me. His hands left no inch of my skin untouched.

I didn't even have time to respond. It was just darkness with me pinned between him and a wall. His cologne was penetrating my sense of smell. I felt him lift his shirt up above his head and heard it quietly fall somewhere to the left. His body was warm and tight, pressed against me as he nibbled in my ear.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he whispered.

"I don't want you to stop," I whimpered.

"No?"

"Please don't."

"Shit, I won't then. Just wake up."

"Huh?"

"Lux," his voice shook me out of my dream. "Wake up."

"Wh- huh?" I looked around like I just woke up in a spaceship, trying to figure out quickly where I was. I was in the home studio. I looked to my right and there was Swazz on the computer, Nate was across from me in his swivel chair looking at me with furrowed brows, and Tez was sitting at the end of the couch I slept on, snapchatting himself. For all I knew, he probably snapped me while I was fast asleep.

"You good," Nate asked, trying not to laugh.

"Yo she more than good," Swazz chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I sat up, fixing my twisted t-shirt & my hair.

"You were like...kinda moanin' & shit," Swazz answered.

"Dreamin' about Jaxon, huh?" Tez wiggled his eyebrows.

"I wasn't-- I mean... whatever."

It was hard to ignore that the rest of the guys laughed amongst themselves while Nate eyed me down, surely catching the part where I denied it was Jaxon I was dreaming about.

"Anyway," Nate cleared his throat. "So we gotta finalize the tour plans and hit up Andrew so he could set everything up."

"You definitely gotta have your last show in L.A. again," Swazz suggested.

The boys have been writing down an entire list of potential tour stops all day. It's going to be his first time touring internationally as well. 20 cities with 5 of them being overseas. With the money from his last tour along with merch sales & ticket sales, things should be getting along nicely. Obviously he won't be staying in a 5-star hotel anywhere but he's smart. Use the $100 to turn into $1000, and so on.

"Did we, um," I stammered, still getting myself together. "Did you finalize the international stops and dates with Andrew?"

"Yeah," Nate nodded. "Two England stops, one in Dublin, one in Rome, and one in Paris."

"No Amsterdam? Shocker." I smirked at him.

"Oh we're goin' to Amsterdam," he smiled. "But that's for fun."

"Should've known."

The doorbell rang and Tez sprung up, rushing to the front door. Swazz took his time and took some cash that Nate put in his hand.

"Re-up?" I asked.

"Just gluten free pizza," Nate replied as Swazz left for the door.

"Gluten free? Finally adapting to the L.A. lifestyle? Gonna try yoga next?"

"Nah," he scratched the back of his head. "Found out I'm allergic to it."

"Oh...Sorry."

"It's whatever," he shrugged. "I guess now I got an excuse to be fit for tour."