[ sixteen ]

It was sad when we left Amsterdam but Dublin was just as beautiful. Nate and I were up to our same shenanigans; sneaking into each others rooms before & after the show, flirting behind everyone's backs. It was fun and even though the boys probably wouldn't give a shit, it felt dangerous. We were each others dirty little secret.

I was highly excited to get to London. I've always wanted to visit, ever since I was little. When we arrived, I felt like I was living a dream. We drove past Buckingham Palace and that was amazing in itself.

"God bless the Queen," I spoke to myself in the back of the black cab. I couldn't help but gaze out the window the entire ride like an excited child. Once we got to our hotel, I checked my phone and saw that Nate snapchatted me with my head halfway out the window. He made sure to add the puppy emoji.

Our rooms were all scattered this time. Nate wasn't even on my floor, no one was. He was on the floor below me along with Rupp. Tez, Swazz, & Brandon were on the floor above. The room is decent and spacious. Not too large, though. But mine happened to have an addition added to the list of amenities: two dozen red roses.

I'm not much of a flower girl but when the person you adore sends you roses, you accept them. I was going to go downstairs to thank Nate for the surprise but then I received a Facetime call from Elijah.

"Um hellooooo," Elijah smiled into the camera. "You're in London right now, I hope."

"Hello to you too," I replied. "And yes I'm in your favorite vacation spot."

Elijah gasps. "I hate you so much. How is it? I miss it."

"It's beautiful from what I've seen so far."

"Yeah well be careful. There's spots that aren't so beautiful. How was Amsterdam? Did you get your roses?"

"Amsterdam was amazing, I mean we-- wait, how do you know about the roses?"

"Did you even read the card?"

I walked over and found the card. The delivery person had the card side facing the wall.

To my Queen,

These won't fix everything but you need to know how much I'm still thinking of you and how much I love you. Can't wait til you get back.

Love always, Jaxon.

My eyes never rolled so hard.

"How did he even..."

"I kinda told him when he asked. He wanted to surprise you, don't hate me."

I sighed. "I don't hate you, I didn't tell you what's going on."

"Well hop to it, I'm not getting any younger."

"I saw him on someone else's snapchat kissing another girl."

Elijah gasps and gets up from his Macbook having the ultimate dramatic reaction. He paces back and forth.

"What the hell are you doing," I ask.

"Trying to figure out where I put my machete & shovel, no big deal."

"Elijah..."

"What...the fuck," he finally sat back down in front of the screen. "Why didn't you tell me, Lux? Now I feel so stupid."

"I didn't tell you because I didn't really get much of a chance to. I've been working and...and..."

"And?"