Chapter 7

"What do you want?" He says as he swings the door open further, I roll my eyes. "First! You stood me up! I offered you and perfectly good and not to mention well payed job! I'm trying to help you, which I don't know why! Second!"

I take a breath, "I'm not a stuck up rich girl. Or just the daughter of two billionaires. My father died when I was fourteen from cancer, that was three years ago. Then right as we all we told to leave Starling City, my mother was shot! Now all I have is stupid money! " I throw my hands up and continue," You think that money is everything. But its not! " I give him a dirty look. " You cant buy happiness, can you!" I say swinging around starting to walk away.

"Of course, you, say that because, you, have money. For those who don't have money, it is everything!" I turn back to him and walk back up to his door and rebuttal, "Well maybe, but that still doesn't make it right to be a criminal." I poke him in the chest with my pointer finger as I say criminal. "I mutter loudly," The offer is still open on the job." I turn to start my path back to my car.

Before I know it his hand is on my lower back pulling me closer and his other hand guiding my lips to his. He objects into my ear, "Sometimes that's the only way for you to survive." I think to end this, but my my body wanted something different. He shuts the door, moving our body's into his apartment. I caution muttering  "I shouldn't be doing this."

"No one will find out." Roy objects as I pull away, reaching behind for the door knob. Struggling to not go back, "Oh yes someone will find out," I mumble, "All of them will." I imagine what Oliver would say, and Loral. Caitlyn too, she would be disappointed but, I mean, I have a life too. Berry would be worried and mad for a second then be glad I'm ok. Cisco would be chill as usual. Mostly worried about Oliver. I'm  more afraid of getting into trouble by him then of when by my late parents.

"I got to go Roy." He stands there as I exit, I keep walking, then look back and catch him inspecting me head to toe. There was just something dangerous about him that I wanted to uncover. Though I knew I shouldn't. He shuts the door and I walk down the stairs, focused on the way the held me, fragile but with force.