Chapter 3

I open my bedroom door, I sigh and shut the door behind me. I walk over to my closet and run my finger over the various hung clothing and stop at the tank tops. I grab a black tank top and slide off my Zaful crop top and replace it with the black tank top. I slide off my denim shorts and replace them with black spandex. I hear my balcony door open and walk out of the closet and start to undo my french braid.

   "You don't have to check on me if I go somewhere and don't check in afterwords." I walk over to my mini lounge. "Paisley," Oliver sighs, "Your like my little sister now."

    I sit in one of my papasan chairs and argue, "I may be the youngest in the group, but you all don't have to treat me like a baby. Because, newsflash, i'm not." I grab my computer, a flick the cover open. I hear the door open and close, I look up and approve that he is not in the room anymore.

   I run my finger over the mouse pad watching the courser move across the screen and click my Netflix account, Paisely, then pull up Pretty Little Liars. I continue the season four episode twenty that I've been trying to finish for about a week now. One thing I love about have a pent house is because you can pay people (depending on where you are) to clean. You don't have to, but it's nice in my situation.

  As I watch Aria and Ezra move across the screen, I cant help not thinking of Roy. I mean he did save me from probably getting gang raped, have to admit that was brave. He took a knife for me. I could feel my face getting warmer the more I continued to think about him. Although I still don't know whose gun went off.