Chapter 4

I groggily open my eyes looking around the room, I push the computer off me. I reach over to grab my phone, I read the time, "10:17. 10:17? 10:17! Crap!"

I jump up and run over to my closet and grab black jeans, a gray sweatshirt and a gray-white beanie, I grab white Converse on the way out of the closet. I hop on one foot pulling my last shoe on and then try to comb my long hair through with my fingers and run out the door grabbing my backpack.

The front door slams as I run out, and into my army green two door Jeep and head over to S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Im so so so sorry I'm late!" I run into the room and grab a seat next to Felicity and log into the computer.

"Its fine." Everyone says while doing there own work, I move around on the map and catch my eye on a armed bank robbery.

"There is a armed bank robbery on Central Street." I feel a gust on wind and laugh, while Oliver and Loral respond, "Ok."

     I guide them with the help of Felicity   through the streets and to the robbery. Caitlyn walks over and looks at the screen studying it.  I can't catch wage Caitlyn is mumbling to herself, "What?" I asked turning to her,

    " Captain Cold. " She says as blankly as I've ever heard. I just not not really knowing that what to say. Maybe I shouldn't really help with the guiding. I get up, and start to walk out to my job at Verdants location in Central City which Thea owns.