Chapter Four- The start of something horrible

I hugged Taylor tightly and didn't let go. What am I going to tell him? 'Oh Taylor, I had a nightmare but I think it was real.' Yea, he'll totally believe me. "Are you ok?" I hear Taylor ask again, much softer this time. "Y-yea, I'm alright Tay. I just had a really horrible dream." My eyes were still watery and my cheeks are stained. Taylor got up and went into the bathroom. I stay still on the bed, replaying the previous images that had happened. He walked back out with a rag in his hand. He made his way toward me and placed the rag on my head. "You've been acting really weird lately Leena" Taylor spoke as ran the rag around my face. "You know you can tell me what's wrong right?" I noticed the seriousness behind his eyes. 'Why does he care so much? I know we've known each other for two years now but-' I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Taylor as he gently turns my face towards his. A strong feeling hits my stomach and a slight blush covers my cheeks, 'thank god that I'm mixed' I think as it's not super obvious.
"Please what's happened? Was it someone that did something to you?"  I shake my head at Taylor and sigh as the next words come out of my mouth. "Don't think I'm crazy but... I had a nightmare" He looked at me confused, I'm guessing I'll have to elaborate on what I said. "What I meant is I had a nightmare, but I think it was real." Still looking confused he stares at me for a while. Shaking my head of the repeating thought I stand to my feet and place my hands on Taylor's shoulders. " Can I shower here?" Taylor nods his head and I make my way to the bathroom. Turning on the shower my head begins to pound like a drummer rocking out to his beats. I enter into the nice warm water that shoots from the faucet and relax trying to get rid of my current headache.  Looking around the tub, I shake my head at all the men's products. Well what should I have expected? it was his bathroom. I take the old spice shampoo and squirt some into my hand. 'Taylor's always smelling nice so, I guess it won't matter since I'll smell nice too. I finish up my shower and quickly re-dress myself. Realizing that school is probably over, I rush out of the restroom and ask Taylor what time it is. "it's six o'clock, why?"
'Oh shoot, shoot, shoot!! my foster mom is gonna kill me! Thanks for taking care of me Tay but I gotta go, like now. I'll see you tomorrow." I start to open up his window, but before I can hop out I hear Taylor whisper to me good luck. Knowing what he's talking about I chuckle lightly and shoot him a thanks. Finally, as I come around the back and enter the house, I hear Marissa speaking to someone. Quietly I try to sneak past her but she turns around and scowls at me, rage filling her eyes. I bust out into a full-on sprint toward my room and close the door as quickly as possible. Before getting the door latched with the lock Marissa barges into my room, causing me to fall back.
"You piece of shit! How dare you ignore my word!" She swore. I looked up at her and gave her a disgusted look, causing her anger to grow. "You can't do this Marissa! It's wrong!" I shouted while pulling myself up to my feet. I turned away from her and went towards my window. Marissa was furious with me, she came to me and whipped me backward by my hair. I yelped in pain as tears brimmed in my eyes. Then a small and barely audible voice was heard. "Stop Marissa, You're hurting sissy." My eyes widen as Marissa stops beating me and stomps over to Angelique. "Ugh, you little brats just don't know how to keep your mouths shut!" Marissa smacks Angelique dead in the face, causing to her topple over and hit the floor with a thud.  "Damnit Marissa! You're such an evil witch!" I scream while shoving her into the door frame. I grab Angelique and rush toward her bedroom. She shares a room with two other young children, Romeo and Parsley. Locking the door, I make sure it's secure before laying her down on the bed. "Romeo, Grab a rag in the bathroom and Parsley go get the bandages in the drawer." The two children do as I say and scurry around the room. As I Checked Angelique's face I saw a large bruise starting to form. I frown as her eyes flutter open and close rapidly filled with tears. She clings onto me, her body so weak and fragile as she sobs into my shoulder.
"I'm sorry Angelique, it wasn't right for Marissa to hit you like that. I know you were just trying to help me." She continues sobbing, not able to say anything due to all the gasps and whimpering.  "Shh, it's okay, I won't ever let her hurt you again...I promise"

Sorry, this chapter is short. Sometimes I have writer's block... Haha anyway, I hope you are enjoying it so far, and leave a vote. Thanks!
~Leena :))