Ocean Skies

"Here is your room," he told me showing me a bright blue room with yellow carpet and a red bed.
It looked just like my old room, the room i lived in before my dad "died".
I had so many questions. I was about to ask a few but that's when I saw him...a pegasus that was my color blue! I was a blue Pegasus too! He also had a yellow mane...my mane is orangish red. He walked up to my dad.

"Sir, we have a problem with a computer in stall 46! Commander Whitefleat needs you right now, sir!" He said with perfect posture and lots of respect.
My dad quickly shuffled away. The stallion watched as he left. He started to turn but he stopped and looked at me.
He nodded and started to step away.
"Wait!" I called. I don't know why...I just said it.
He looked back at me and said, "yes?"
"Umm..uh.." I started but then his face went from respectful to concerned.
"What happened to your legs?" He asked. As he stared at my cut and bruised legs.
"Uhh...I'm not 100% sure. I-I don't remember. My dad says its from some pony who's after me but-"
"Oh! Your color stream!!" He cut me off! "Now it all makes sense! Crayo--uhhh--I mean...Crazy...how things...happen...like that! Ya that's it! Umm...ya so! Hi! Umm...bye...I mean bye..sorry I-"
"No, it's okay. What's your name?"
I asked.
"Ocean skies." He nodded
"Nice to meet you, ocean. Umm, do you happen to know where I am?" I asked
"I do...but that is classified, mam" he said going back to all respectful and perfect.
I felt this feeling inside that I've never felt before. I didn't know what it was..but it was all strange and tingly.
I moved a little closer to him.
"You don't have to be all formal around me, Ocean. I'm not in charge of you or something." I told him
"In charge or no, ma'am it's my job to treat everyone with respect."
I don't know why but I felt anger inside.
"SO THATS YOUR job AROUND HERE!!! WHAT KIND OF PLACE DOES MY DAD OWN?" WHAT WAS THIS PLACE??? BUT I KINDA WISH I NEVER ASKED....