Final chapter

We stepped outside the tunnel. I was expecting to die...but instead I went back to normal.
We laughed. He kissed me and we both blushed.
That's when I remembered!!
Oh my gosh!! I was gone for 6 days!! And I was suppose to go to Paradises house! She's probably worried sick!!
I stepped into the light of ponyville with Sun Streak right next to me.
I explained everything that happens to me to Paradise and Sun Streak and my cuts we're the proof.
She was worried and she promised that that would never happen again.

------------------
Things we're looking bright between Sun and I
I was really happy.
I also told everything that happened to Crystal Flower. She was so sorry and I mean SOOOOOOO sorry. She also vowed to make sure that her dad wouldn't harm me again!!
----------------------
It was finally night time and I lend Sun streak a place to stay in cloudsdale for awhile. As my head hit the pillow...nothing felt the same. I missed Ocean. And I will never forget the words he spoke that I pondered over and over again.
"If you go"

                              THE END

--------------------------
I hope you enjoyed the book! It was really fun to write and I'm very proud of it!! I hope you all like it and I'm sorry a lot of it is mind teasing and cornfusing (I spelt it like that on PORPUS!) Sorry😂😂 PLEASE read my other books and Comment if you liked it or not! Thanks!

                                           -color