A pony i can't trust

I paced back and fourth...what should I do?
I thought I could trust these guys!!
And Crayon carton??? Who is this guy
And who do I know to much about his daughter?
I'm pretty sure I don't know ANYTHING about his daughter!
"Pssst!" I heard. "I can help you."
I stopped pacing and I starting looking around my room.
"Over here!" The voice told me.
"it's me" he began "bubbles! I came the tell you something!"
I spotted bubbles. He was doing something I didn't know Anypony could do..of course unless your a unicorn maybe. He was blending into the wall. He was the same color as my wall.
"What, bubbles?" I said starting to pace again.
He hopped up and turned back to his normal tan color.
He adjusted his wings...they looked all bent.
"I need to tell you something important." He said not watching where he was going.
He stopped right in front of me like he could sense I was right there. He looked up at me.
"I've been lying to you this whole time"
"Your not the first" I thought
"I am not shy, my name is not bubbles and I'm not a mindless pony like everypony else," he said.
"My real name is sun steak and I'm a spy. I've been sent here by my leader, Flint Whitetail. I'm here to help you. I watched you get pony-napped and I saw you do called, "dad" beat you up. I acted shy do I didn't look like i could possible know anything and-" he stopped and the knob to my door turned. I turned to see who it was.
"Color, I here to say I'm sorry!" He said as he walked in.
It was ocean. One of the last ponies I wanted to see. I was expecting him to ask why bubble-I mean sun streak- was in my room and why he was talking to me.
But he didn't which made me curious.
I glanced behind me to see if Sun streak was behind me. What? He wasn't there. I turned back around to respond to ocean.
"I don't care." I told him.
"Just hear me out." He pleaded.
"I'm not going to hear you out because you only say what you programmer to say." I said jerking my head away so he wouldn't see how hurt I was because of him. He made me fall in love with him. I fell in love with him..an clearly he didn't catch me.
"Go." I whispered.
His head dropped and he left the room.
I sighed.
"It's hard..I know."
I turned to see sun streak.
"Oh hi...its just you" I said looking back away.
"Come with me." He said.
No!  Can't trust anyone else...but if I don't...ill be stuck down here forever. I looked at my wings. They were half grey.
"I can't" I finally spoke up.
"Why not?" He asked.
"I'll die." I signed
"You won't" he began "trust me"
Those words burned me. I wanted to scream at him. Does he know what I've been through?
I took a deep breath.
"I don't trust Anypony ." I said with anger burning my thought.
"At least come with me! If I were you I would rather die with the information I have instead of them tormenting you for it!"
"But I don't know anything! I don't even KNOW his daughter."
"Yes, yes you do...."
"Then who is she?" I asked
The name that he said shocked me. I couldn't believe it.