Chapter 1: France, Paris To Be Exact

Sunday may 21st, 2016, Paris, France
------
We walked out of the hotel,me and Gage that is, catching up to everyone else who came with me to France because we won the Champion ship game.

I'm the quarter back so as soon as I get home I'm training. Especially working with my knee, I can't injure it for a third time.

But right now I'm just going got enjoy my time with Gage, a football player, with brown eyes and hair who is 18.I can't believe I'm going to Paris with my boyfriend and all of my close friends.

I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't moved but I think I wouldn't  be nearly as happy.

SummerWinters and Autumn Winters, they are two of my friends here with me and they are twins.

Autumn has blue hair with purple highlights, blue eyes, shes 17, 5' 6", the head cheer leader, a flipper and she is older then her sister by 1 minutes and 5 seconds.

Summer has purple hair, loves wearing her leather jacket, is 17, 5'5", has blue eyes, she's a flyer.

They are both really awesome and super cool.

Then there's Brent and Angel, they are both dating and are super cute together.

Brent, he has brown skin, he is 17, he has brown hair blue eyes and is a really good football player. (A/n I'm not trying to be racist so please don't take it that way)

Angel,17, blonde hair and free eyes that make her whole being seem 10x prettier.

Then Jer and tom are Brent's older twin brothers.

Jer's real name is Jerry, he has dark brown curly hair and is 19, with green eyes and tan skin. He has a Crush on Autumn and everyone seems to see it but her. But she seems to like him too.

Tom has black hair and green eyes with tan skin. He still hasn't found a crush I guess you could say but I have someone in mind. And no, before you ask it isn't summer. 

We all walk up to the Eiffel tower and just stare at it, everyone else in our group wanted food and left to get it but we all stay, all of us and my little sister Ariel, she's 5, and has blonde hair with green eyes and olive skin.

"You ready?" I ask everyone.

They all nod and I walk up to the entrance to the elevator that leads to the top floor of the Eiffel Tower.

The man standing in front of the door says " 10 minute wait, miss."

"That's okay, we can wait, thank you."

I pull everyone up to the elevators and talk to the man while I hold Gage's soft, hand, he has a tight grip on my hand as if he's jelly.

The elevator guy is funny so I give him my number to make sure that we'll keep in touch.

The elevator doors open and we walk into it not being above to hold out excitement in.

I was going to be in the Eiffel Tower!! This was by far in of the coolest things in the world. I'm so excited I wish my dad were here but of course he had to be Hungry because he's a big old football player.

I look out of the windows only to see miles and miles of pure beauty. The land was so beautiful you would think that it had to be from a painting, I want to paint this! It will have to wait until I get home though seeing as I didn't bring any art supplies.

The view from the top was even better which was saying some thing because I didn't think it was possible.

"Wow, it's so beautiful." I say.

"Yeah it is."

I look over at Gage to see that he was looking at me and not the amazing view. I turn towards him and smile, his eyes look at my lips and then back to my eyes, he wraps his arms around my back and holds me tight I wrap mine around his neck, he leans down I close my eyes and can feel him leaning in.

"Guys look at this!" Ariel says grabbing at our pants.

We both sigh and follow her disappointed that the moment was ruined.