important update

so I know I'm terrible for keeping you guys waiting for so long but I'm finally writing more for this book. I'm currently rereading everything to make sure I keep everything the same since it's been so long since I've done anything with this series. I just would like to say thank you to all of you guys that have stuck around for this long. it feels great to know that I have people who are actually interested in my books. this series is like my baby and I really enjoy writing it so I'm glad people enjoy reading it.

anyway here's the plan!!!!!

first up having an actual cast list because I've never done that and it seems like a great way to jazz up the story a bit

second I plan to have the chapters done by Thursday edit them Friday although editing is not my top priority as you've probably noticed while reading my books before and then uploading them to her on Saturday hopefully by noon which probably means nothing to most of you because my noon is probably not your noon but I live in Ohio if that helps at all. the second part of the second thing is that I'm also writing a whole other story as well but I want to have a few chapters written before uploading anything.

Third of all I want your input through the story!! So I'll take suggestions and I'm so happy to be annonciateur that I'm starting this story again!whoot whoot! I'm pumped so this is a big month or next month will be I plan to start updating the first Saturday of may. So it's coming up fairly quickly

4th point do you guys want me to make an Instagram for my books for constant updates on how the story's coming along I'm not opposed to doing this! There might be sneak peaks! Just kidding if there would be an Instagram there is definitely going to be sneak peaks!

Okay last point I'm going to make really quickly is that I plan to focus mainly on the foot ball season and have the rest of the year go by fairly quickly so that way I can also add her first year of college to this book!

Im super pumped so if you have input  that you want me to know about these things comment or just message me on here. See you Saturday!!