Oneshot One: WHAT THE ACTUAL POOP JUST HAPPENED

24 May 20XX, 10PM

They said it was going to be fun, but all those dancing people so close to each other, it was unsetteling. Party's were not my jam, but if the popular one of the group decides to invite everyone and you're the only one who refuses, well... say goodbye to your social status, girl. So I didn't really have a choice, didn't I? The music was beating in my ears, causing me to go dizzy. I decided to go to the bar to grab a glass of water.

"Hey, miss. What are you doing here? Haven't seen you here before." A stranger grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards him. I yelped, but he didn't notice. I was way too close to him, I didn't like it. "Let me go, sir." I said polite, but he didn't listen and pulled me even closer. He whispered in my ear: "Let's have some fun, shall we?" and dragged me to the backdoor. Oh God no, this is what my mom warned me for, isn't it? Weird, scary men...

He pinned me to the wall and grabbed me by my... chest. I was terrified and screamed as loud as I could. He laughed sadisticly. "Nobody's gonna hear you here, girl. Just you and me." And just when he wanted to sneak up to my panties, it happened.

A weird noise, shaking ground and BOOM, a 1960's police box appeared out of FRIGGIN' NOWHERE! The door opened and revealed a rather curious man. Red suspenders, a bowtie and... a fez? What?

"Eh, hello..." he said awkwardly, "Do I intrude?" Now was my chance, fez or not. I kicked the creepy man in the crotch, causing him to let me go and slump to the ground. For good measure, I punched him in the mouth too. "No, you were just in time, sir." I said, heavily breathing, adrenaline flowing trough my veins. I slowly backed off from the creep, who was clenching his teeth in pain. Calm down, (Y/N)...

"Are you alright?" the fez man asked me. I turned to him. His face was worried... "I-I-I think I'm alright, thank you for saving me..." I panted. "What's your name?"

"(Y/N)... (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you, altough the circumstances aren't the best... May I know yours?"

"Right, I am the Doctor." Huh? Doctor who? (see what I did there? HA! Puns for days! Be proud of me, Sans!)

Deciding to not ask any qestions, I walked back to the bar to get away as fast as possible from here. Never again, I tought by myself. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. The fez guy. "Hey, would you like to go on an adventure?" He pointed at the police box that materialized out of thin air. "I promise I won't touch you, if that is what you're thinking. I am not like that kind of people." He did some kind of jazzy hands, and I chuckled at the sight of them. He seemed harmess, almost childish. "All of time and space, everything that will ever happen or happened, we can visit whatever you want. Where do you want to go?"