Chapter 3, Reunion!

Disclaimer: I do not own D Gray Man.

Chapter 3, Reunion

"Mana... I'm so sorry..." he sniffed, rubbing his teary eyes with both of his hands.

"Please...forgive me...It's all my fault...Everything's my fault..." He continued to sob as he knelt down onto the ground.

He was there...all alone...in front of his father's grave. No one was beside him. Everyone has returned after the funeral, leaving him behind.

"I'm sorry...Father...."

Allen stirred a little as he slowly fluttered his eyes open.

'What happened?'

"Oh, hey! It seems like you're awake!" said a voice from in front of him.

"L-Lavi?"

He then realized that he was on Lavi's back, as the red head was walking along the streets.

"You Okay, Allen?"

'I remember now... I fainted back there...'

"Yeah...I'm fine..."

Lavi sighed. "Seriously, Allen... You're pushing yourself too hard."

The teen chuckled sheepishly. "You think so?"

"This is not the time to act all happy-go-lucky, Allen. You're seriously injured, you know?"

Allen could sense a hint of worry and anger in his friend's voice.

"By the way, Lavi..." He decided to change the topic.

"Thanks for helping out there."

The red head grinned. "Don't worry about it. We're friends after all."

"Yeah... By the way... where are we heading right now?" Allen asked.

"To the doctor of course. We need to take care of your injury before it beomes more serious." Lavi replied seriously.

"About that.... Can you take me back to the circus instead?"

Lavi stopped walking. "What? Why?"

"Well... I don't really want to bother you any further so I'll just take care of myself. I have medical aids in my tent." Allen replied nervously.

"Don't be an idiot, Allen! There's no way I'd let you do that!"

"C'mon, Lavi! Just this once..." Allen asked.

...

...

The redhead sighed in surrender. "Fine... But, I'm going to wait until I'm sure that you'd really patch your head!"

"That's fine with me!"

Lavi sighed. 'He's so stubborn...'

He turned his heels and changed his destination as he made his ways towards the circus.

"By the way, Lavi... I think you can let me down now... I can manage to walk by myself."

"No way! I don't want to see you faint for the second time!" Lavi replied sternly.

...

"O-Okay..." Allen sweated. 'Ack... he's scary...'

Lenalee took a sip of her tea as she listened to Gilbert talking about their wedding plan. Honestly... this was getting very annoyed.