Chapter 4, Bad News!

Disclaimer: I do not own D Gray Man.

Chapter 4, Bad News

Lenalee entered her house and was about to head to her room to change her clothes.

'It's almost time for dinner...'

"Oh! You're back, Lenalee!" Her father called out once she walked past the living room.

Lenalee sighed as she stopped walking. "Good evening, Father..." She was surprised when she noticed who was beside her father.

"Gilbert?"

The blonde smiled and greeted back. "Hello there, Lenalee! Did you have a great time with your friends?"

The teal-haired nodded nervously. "Yes, I did. Thanks for asking!"

'What is he doing here?!'

"Come and sit with us, Leanlee." Her mother motioned to a couch beside her. "We have many things to disscuss."

Lenalee gulped and did as she was told.

"So...what were you guys talking about?" She asked once she sat down.

'Somehow... I have a bad feeling about this...'

Both her parents smiled at her.

"Gilbert and we are planning about your wedding!" Her mother exclaimed in glee, clasping her hands together.

...

SAY WHAT?!

"Are you sure about that, Allen?" Lavi asked as he gave his friend an unsure look.

"Yes. I've already met him in person, so I'm sure!" Allen replied.

Kanda was leaning against a tree beside the two, saying nothing, but was as equally curious as Lavi.

The redhead sighed. "Well... if what you said was true, then I think we should tell Lenalee!"

"And you might want to set up a plan just in case!" Kanda added.

The white-haired nodded. "Now... we only need to tell Lenalee."

" I bet she would be pretty surprised when she hears the news." Lavi grinned.

Kanda scoffed. "But... to think that you've been away for two years for that..."

"Yeah... and it's for Lenalee..." The redhead added, staring at his white-haired friend. "You really do care about her, don't you?"

The two teens could tell that Allen was smiling to himself under his clown mask as he lowered his head slightly.

"Yes... I do. I would do anything for her to be happy..." He murmured.

For her to keep on smiling... laughing happily... instead of crying...

Kanda and Lavi smirked.

"Well then, Yuu and I would be the one to inform her tomorrow since we're the ones closer to her... you know what I mean, right?" The redhead stated nervously.

"I sure do." came the teen's reply. Well... her parents don't really like me, but at least they usually tolerate Kanda and Lavi....

He sighed. 'Somehow... I can't wait to tell her the news...'

"Hey...Allen"

"Hm?"

"I know that we've already solved Lenalee's problem, but..." Lavi frowned slightly.