Who You're Related Too

Captian Jack Sparrow- Barbossa. Though when he was killed you mourned for a couple days, but Jack would comfort you no matter what. You understood what had to be done.

Willy Wonka-You had turned out to be Charlie's older sibling. When you found out, you were actually his long lost sibling, you were eager to spend time with him.
Willy was a little awkward at first since he was dating his bestfriend's older sibling, but Charlie was okay with since...well, he barely knew you. Later on you guys got along.

MadHatter- Alice. You were...adopted technically. You two were always seen together, until the day you decided to stay in Wonderland. But she'd still visit.

Victor Van Dort- You were Emily's younger sibling. When you told Victor about her he seemed nervous, awkward, and hesitant. You asked him why he was acting so weird and he told you the whole story. You listened intently and nearly cried at the end. He comfored you, until you calmed down, ending with a kiss on the cheek.

Charlie Mortdecai- Jock. DON! DON! DON! Yea Charlie is terrified that Jock's your big brother. Jock has threatened him many times not to hurt you or else. But it'll actually be you whp would beat Charlie if it came to that.

Tonto- William H. Bonney. a.k.a Billy The Kid.
You to are inseparable. And you're as crazy as him. Sometimes when Billy visits, Tonto doesn't know how to keep you to out of trouble, and neither does the John.