First Fight

☆Captain Jack Sparrow☆

      How dare he. Apparently you weren't good enough for the player huh? Right there infront of you, was Jack making out with Giselle.

       You walked up to her and roughly pulled her away from him. "Hey!" She squeals. Jack stared at you wide eyed, and you caught sight of the bottle of rum in his hand. You shook your head, tears brimming in your eyes.

"How could you?!" You yell.
He looks down down at his feet, befor sighing at looking back up at you.

"I'm sorry." He simply says. You glared at him, before shoving him back.

"You're sorry?! That's all you got to say?! Huh?! Why do I always believe you wouldn't disappoint me?!" You yell again. He stays silent.

"Why did you do it Jack?!" You push.

"Maybe it's because you're not good enough." He slurrs. Your face softened from anger to sadness.

"Maybe it's because, you don't give me the pleasure I want. Maybe-"
BAM! You punched him square in the nose.

  You turned to Giselle who apparently was watching with a smirk.

"I'm just irresistible." She smugly says with a shrug. You pushed her off the dock and into the water.
"Good thing that dress is probably heavy. Now you can drown in there." You spat. She knew he was with you. You walked up to Jack and snatched the bottle of rum from him.

"My father was right about you," you squat down to his level, "You're lucky. I have my musket on me, but it would be wasted on scum like you." All he can do is watch as you throw your head back and start gulping down the rum as you made your way to the Pearl. Of course you went to Gibbs for comfort as he was like a father figure to you.

☆Willy Wonka☆

      Willy has been awfully distant lately. You didn't understand why, though.

One day, you, Willy and Charlie were in the Inventing Room, trying to find ways to perfect the full meal chewing gum. But he was barely talking, which was most unusual.

"Willy?" You ask. He didn't answer.

"WILLY!" You yell. He still didn't answer. You looked to Charlie for help, and he nodded, tapping on Willy's arm.

"Mr. Wonka." He says. Willy looked down at him.

"Yes?" He asked. Charlie tilted his head towards you.

"______, needs to talk to you in private." He says. Willy looked up at you before nodding.

"Alright then."

      You and Willy walked away until you were sure Charlie was out of ear shot.

"Willy, why have you been so distant lately? I barely see you, and when I do, you barely say a word to me." You point out. He sighs.

"I'm sorry gumdrop. But I can't tell you." He says. Your jaw dropped.

"Really? After weeks of ignoring me, you still can't tell me anything? Is it that you don't trust me?" You asked in disbelief. He stayed quiet.

"Are you bored of me?" You ask out of the blue. His head snapped up.

"No, no, not bored of you!" He says quickly. You rose your eyebrows at him.

"Then what?" You interrogate.

He still didn't say anything and you scoffed.

"Whatever, I'm out. If anyone besides you needs me, I'll be in the TV room." And with that you left.