Meeting new friends

Your mom drops you off at school again today.
"Bye (y/n)," she says.
You gave her a hug and walk into the building. You go to your locker to get your books and other things for Home Ick.
"You must be the new girl," some girl says.
You automatically turn around to see who it was. It was a vampire with pink and black hair pulled into two ponytails.
"I am Draculara what is your name," Draculara said.
"I am (y/n)," you say.
She was a vampire and you are scared because vampires drink blood.
"Let me show you to my friends."
She walked you to a group that has a wolf, flytrap, zombie, Cleo, another wolf, Deuce, Frankenstein, and two sea monsters.
"This is Clawdeen, Lagoona, Venus, Goulia, Cleo, Clawed, Deuce, Frankie, and Gil," Draculara said.
"Hi I am (y/n) nice to meet you guys,"
That is when the bell rang for class. You walked to Home Ick.
--Time Skip--
It was lunch time now and you had brought your own lunch. You went to the creepateria and sat down at a table by yourself. Then everyone you met in the morning came and sat by you.
"You don't have to sit alone you have us," Clawdeen says.
"Thanks guys," you say.
"So what type of ghoul are you. I mean that is why your here isn't it," Lagoona says.
"I am human I came here because no other school will let me go there. This was the only school that would,"you say.
"Poor you," Draculara says.
The bell rang for the next class.
You got up and threw your trash away. You went to Music at this time.
--Time Skip brought to you by laziness--
Your mom picked you up and you are on your way home.
"We are going to meet our new neighbors today,"your mom says.
When you get home you get out of your school clothes. You change into your (f/c) tank top and (f/c) shorts.
"Let's go (y/n)," your mom yells.
You hurry down stairs and you and your mom go to the neighbors house to the right. The house belonged to....