Before The Date

You woke up a seven o'clock and decided to get some breakfast. It was the weekend and yesterday was Friday. You got up in your (f/c) sleeping shorts and (f/c) tank top. You where heading down stairs and on your way down stairs you saw your mom talking to deuce's mom. Is Deuce here too you thought to yourself. Your mom saw you.
"Come on (y/n) have some breakfast with us," she said very cheerfully.
You say down and saw Deuce wasn't there.
"Where is Deuce," you ask Deuce's mom.
"He I still asleep, if you want to you can go and wake him up," she said.
"Ok I will," you say going outside not noticing you are still in your sleeping clothes. You walk in the house and up the stairs looking for his room. You didn't know where it was so you had to search. After searching a bit you found it. You opened the door and walked in. You walked over to him and poked his face. He pulled you down it his bed.
"Deuce can you let go," you say trying to get out of his grip.
"Five more minutes" he said sleepily.
"Deuce please wake up now," you say as he holds on to you tighter.
" Why do I have to," he says
"I want some one to talk to," you say poking his face.
He opened his eyes but didn't look at you. He turned and got his shades ad put them on.
"We are inside why do you need those," you ask.
"If I don't have my shades I will turn people into stone but it doesn't last long," he tells you everything as he gets up out of bed.
"Nice tank top," he laughs as he looks at you.
You realized you were in your sleeping clothes. You blushes at what he said to you.
"Well I should get dress wait downstairs and I will come down in a minute," he says as you get up and go downstairs.
--Time Skip brought to you by red tomatoes--
You where at you house now and you and Deuce are sitting on your bed. You were just sitting looking around the room. You looked over just to see Deuce staring at you.
"What," you say to him while he still looks at you.
"Nothing," he says looking away.
"So what are we doing tonight," you ask him.
"How about we go out to eat and then watch a movie. Dose that sound good to you," he asks you.
"I love that idea," you say while looking at him.
He looks into your eyes. You couldn't help but look back into his. He started to move his face closer to yours. You went with it and moved closer to his face. Your lips met and it was your first kiss....
--A/N--
Sorry for making the book move so fast and sorry for always apologising all the time. Hope you guys like it. Please comment if you like it. Bye guys ~Wolflover2023