The Return Home

Previously:"Hi mom....I'm glad you are doing ok. I've been worried about you not coming home." you choke back a sob." please come home soon, I miss you so much........please." you gently grab her hand and kiss it before getting up and walking back to deuce. With teary eyes you look up at your boyfriend, smile, and say.
" let's go home"​ you smile slightly , grab his hand and walk out of the hospital with a new sense of hope.
Your prov
I held Deuce's hand all the way to his house. I technically lived there. I've been staying there since my mom went to the hospital. She's been in there for about three weeks.
" (y/n), are you doing okay? Do you need anything?" Deuce asks with worry in his voice since I was mostly quite.
" I'm okay. Some lunch would be nice." I say hugging him. I want him to know I was okay. I knew my mom would make it out of the hospital.
— time skip to a week later—
Today is the day! The day my mom gets to come home! I run to the car. Deuce is right behind me. He drives, since I don't have a drivers license just yet. When we get there, my mom is already wait for us in the lobby. I hug her.
"MOM!! I missed you so much," I say almost crying.
"I missed you too sweetie," she said hugging me back.  Deuce and I took her home. I went back home with Deuce so my mom could rest. I was happy my mom was back. I really missed her. Deuce hugged me.
" Come on baby, let's go to bed," Deuce says kissing my forehead. I cuddled to Deuce and fell asleep with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Sorry I didn't update sooner. The day after I posted that authors note I got sick. I'm just now getting over it. Well I hope you enjoy the new chapter!~ wolflover2023