The Date part 2

Previously:

You are getting ready for the date with the thought of when Deuce kissed you. You had a (f/c) dress on with you (h/l)(h/c) curled (sorry if your hair is already curly) and was putting makeup on at the moment. You heard someone knock on the door and you knew who it was. You hurried up and answered the door. Deuce was there with a tux on.
"Wow you are so beautiful," he said and looked at your (e/c) eyes.
"Thank you," you said blushing.
You walked to a car with Deuce holding your hand.
--Le time skip--
You had just ate and you where at the movies with Deuce. He had stared at you the whole time you two where together until the movie started.
--Time Skip to after--
"(Y/n) how about you come to my house," he ask you as you guys got out of the car.
"Sure," you instantly said back
You walked in his house right behind him. He walked you back to his room...

Y/N prov
I walked behind Deuce to his room. You walked in to see how huge his room was. He had a king size bed, a flatscreen tv, he even had his own bathroom with a huge tub.
" You can have a seat if you like," Deuce said scaring me out of thought.
"Thank you," I said sitting on his bed.
Deuce just looked into my eyes. He hugged me and I hugged him back.
"Thank you (y/n) for letting me have fun with you tonight," he said while still hugging me.
"You're welcome and anytime," I said looking up at him.
I realize what time it was. "Deuce I need to get home." I said as Deuce got up to walk you home. We  walked to my house. I loved it when Deuce walked home with me. Then something happened.........
Guess you guys will have to wait and see what happens. See you guys next time. Hope you enjoyed~ wolflover2023