The Visit

Previously: "(y/n) w-will you be m-my g-girlfriend?" Deuce asks.
"Yes," you say instantly.
You hug him and he hugs you back.

The embrace ended as soon as you remembered your mother is in the hospital. You gasp and jump up as you grab deuce’s hand and run to the door. He was in so much shock that he didn’t realize when you got to the hospital. The both of you rushed to the secretary and asked for your mother's room number. The monster smiled sweetly and gave you a note with the number on it so that you wouldn't forget it.
“This is it. I hope she is ok…” you sigh as you reach for the door knob to your mother's room, but you hesitate.deuce takes notice to this and gently squeezes your hand for reassurances. You smile up at him and gingerly open the door to reveal your mother laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. You hesitate once more, but quickly regain your composure and let go of deuces hand, so you could sit next to your mother.
“Hi mom….I'm glad you are doing ok. I've been worried about you not coming home.” you choke back a sob.” please come home soon, I miss you so much……..please.” you gently grab her hand and kiss it before getting up and walking back to deuce. With teary eyes you look up at your boyfriend, smile, and say.
“ let's go home”​ you smile slightly , grab his hand and walk out of the hospital with a new sense of hope.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello I am the co writer of this book. I really ugh. Hope you enjoyed this chapter for I am not that great of a writer. It is currently 1:14 am and I am writing this for you. Anyway have a wonderful day my dears and good day to you.~mioimmarkcauseynot