Chapter 1: How we met?

Warning this is my first work... it might suck it might be good. 

Buuuuuuttttttt, Hey, like I always tell myself A for effort. I love writing, and reading so I told myself why not give it a try!

so here it goes...

------------------------

~Marianne~

    According to google, free means released from confinement or slavery. 

    so when the bell finally rang, I started screaming WEEKEND in my head, cause you don't want to scream in public. Unless you're a psycho, then sure go ahead. Anyways, this week was hella of a long one, but then so is every week. I quickly grabbed my bag and hurried out of my AP Statistic class, waving to my Mrs. Olsen wishing her a good weekend and bye. The hall was so crowded, I really hate how my last classes are always on one side of the school while my locker is literally on the opposite side. I call this "lack of school coordination". 

         Finally, through the batter of teenagers heading out of their classes to the gate that leads us to heaven, which is basically anything but school,  I reached my locker in six minutes. This should be a record I tell myself. I opened my locker grabbed some books, so that I can study for exams that were coming soon. Just when I closed the door and wanted to take a deep breath, I saw Miss. Diva, known as Lilian Maack, standing right next to me.

        I hate to admit it, but she is really beautiful. With long curled eyelashes, honey, silky hair that descends like waterfall passing a little below her shoulder,  pretty average cute height for a girl,  and a perfect, slim, shaped body that makes her looks good in everything she wears. I am not jealous, I can't be. It is all logic and science. With the genes I got from my parents, my looks just seem logic and science. Anyhow, taking out that beauty of her, she's not so beautiful inside, and if that's the result of being beautiful is, I don't want any part of it. 

        "So, to what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked sarcastically. I want to get this done faster, so that I can go home, lay on the couch and watch my favorite series Once Upon A Time. The premier showed Captain Hook proposing to Emma. No one and I mean no one is allowed to stop me from watching such a long-awaited scene.

       "Pathetic," she spat out, "the sight of you make me..." her words hanged as her eyes went from me to somewhere else. Then, just like that,  before I could even blink, she practically ran  away. And this my friend is your way out. I take this as my chance for freedom, I checked for the last time that my locker is actually locked, then  swiftly made my way to the school gate. Bus station here I come! 

     I bumped into someone on my way, quickly apologizing before heading back to the gate. I   was just one step away out of school when I heard my name being called, and I stopped. There was no sound. You're daydreaming again I said to myself then proceeded out the door until someone grabbed me by my shoulder and pulled me aside. My gate to Freedom!!

"It's very rude to ignore someone calling you." a rough voice came from behind me. 

     I turned around, only to be surprised that the one who is talking to me is Liam Scott himself. The "hottest guy" of the school, according to rumors. I was about to apologize for my action, when I was interrupted by Miss. Diva. She laid her hands on his shoulder and started smiling stupidly. I bet she is trying to show off her charms or something. I don't know, I really don't understand why girls flirt with boys, it should be the other way around. Heck, I don't even know why should people flirt? If you like someone just tell him or her that you do, there's no need for pushing around the bush. 

"Why did you leave me like that, babe?" she said with a low smooth voice that I think is supposed to seduce all the guys in school. 

"Go the Hell away, I have something to discuss with Marianne" I take that back, every guy in school except him. He pushed her away like she weighs nothing almost losing her balance with the heels  she's wearing. She looked funny. I was holding my laugh hard but I couldn't contain it. My laugh was loud and clear but fortunately, I stopped before it was too late. Miss. Diva regained herself she looking furiously at me then she walked away fast but with attitude as always. The attitude that screams 'I own everything... You just watch'.

"so, do you need anything?" I asked very curious, how in hell does he knows my name and what is this important matter we must discuss here letting me spend more time in this hell I call school. 

"Umm..." he was silent for almost one minute, " a favor," he said in rough sharp voice. 

oh oh, don't tell me he wants me to do his homework, project, or whatever. I don't like these kinds of favors. I might be a nerd, but I have a brain of myself outside the books. I didn't realize that I was looking at him suspiciously until he began, "don't worry I won't make you do something bad, I think." he chuckled. " I need you to be my girlfriend like you pretend to be." He ended with a smirk. 

I didn't answer, trying to process his words. but the arrogant he is, he couldn't help saying the next words, I just know it. 

"Babe, this is where you scream in delights"

----

so what do you think? 

see you next time lovies!!