Chapter 20: braid my hair?

HEY Guys... so we're getting there...

More scenes between the two are coming up...

Enjoy :)

-----------

"Alice, Hey!" someone whispered-yelled by my ear, shaking me softly. I slowly opened my eyes, only to meet a pair of brown eyes looking at me in all worry. Weren't they grey?

"Liam?"

"Where's your room?" He asked, once again his voice as monotonous as always. Only then I realized that we were in my place. How did we come here? I don't remember. The last thing I remembered was that Liam and I were fighting whether to go to a hospital or not. Obviously, I won since we're here now.

"Third floor," I muttered, my voice was so low, but I guess he heard it since he proceeded going up the stairs. My eyes seemed to shut again since my vision turned to total black.

When my eyes opened again, I was laying on the small couch in my bathroom. I was about to sit up, but suddenly a pair of arms lifted me up.

"Whatt-t ar-re you doi-i-ng?" I asked confused, but of course, I receive no answer. All I get was me being placed in a cold water. I gasped, and shuddered at the touch of the water. I looked down, and sighed in relief that I was still in my dark jeans and grey top from the morning. I instantly wrapped my arms around me after noticing that my top was showing my bright flowery bra even though it's covered with dirt and mud. 

I bet he's used to seeing girl's bra.

I don't care what he's used to.

I looked up to see what Liam was doing. He was holding the shower hose between his long, slender fingers in one hand, and checking the temperature of the water with the other hand. After seeing that the temperature was fine, he came close and started spraying me gently "We need to lower your temperature, it's too hot." He said after noting that I was gazing at him curiously. I just nodded; it made sense I wasn't feeling as dizzy as I did a few minutes ago. However, I was still feeling weak, like my body would betray me soon.

"Turn around," he ordered after rinsing out all the dirt from my skin, and cloths. Before I could even ask why, or even started to move, he held my shoulder tightly and turned me around. My back was now facing him, and I was facing the wall. "I'll wash your hair." He said, and it didn't seem like he was asking for permission. He just pulled my hair toward him and started washing it from the mud.

My bathtub was huge, like literally. It was round shaped and white colored, you know the classic. There was a crystal blue frame surrounding it from the steps that lead to the bathtub all the way up the ceiling. There was also a small chandelier in the top which I don't see the use of. Lastly, there was a window by the bathtub, but uncle changed it to the colored glass after I begged him to. For some reason, I used to feel alarmed whenever I use a bathtub. And I blame it on these stupid movies with creepy bathroom scenes. 

I was surprisingly feeling relaxed as Liam gently washes my hair and massaging my head at the same time. It was astonishing how he was very good at it. He didn't even complain on how long it is. Rather, he was humming a song I didn't recognize.

"Ok. Hair done." He slurred happily. as he turned off the hose. "You got to help me here, ok?" He asked patting my shoulder, again sounding actually worried. I nodded. "You got 20 minutes for me to grab a towel and something for you to wear." I nodded and took the hose from his hands. "I will come in 20 minutes whether you're ready or not." He whispered teasingly in my ear making butterflies in my stomach before getting on his feet and started heading toward the door.

I was about to take my clothes off when he opened it again. "Umm... where is your closet?" He asked embarrassed.

"The door next to the bathroom." I stated.