Facing Fear

This chapter required a bit of cursing, but because I dont curse whenever you see "****" use your imagination.

I ran to my room and slammed the door. I was so mad at myself, I swore I would never harm her and now I did.Why would I promise that... I walk over to the mirror and look at myself. I feel tears fall from my eyes and for once I didn't get burned. I grit my teeth and run into the bathroom. I quickly splash my face with water and then reapply my make up. When I look back in the mirror I see Mal standing behind me, she has bandage wrapped on her arms and one wraped around her head. I cover my mouth which is gaping open when I see the bruise on her eye. I turn slowly to face her, but instead run out of the room. I hear Mal following me but I run faster, so fast I don't realize I am running into a dead end, until I quite literally run into the wall.
"Oh my gods Evie are you okay?" Mal quickly comes over and helps me up. I feel a sharp pain in my head and know I will be paying for it later. I look at Mal with tears in my eyes and she has the most concerned look on her face.
"Evie, please. Talk to me!" she almost screams. I just shake my head. Mal furrows her brows and snaps her fingers teleporting us to Fairy Godmothers office. Shoot. FG looks up from her work and raises an eyebrow.
"Yes?" she questions. Mal glares at her and then back at me.
"You need to make her confess the the **** is going on, I just want my friend back!" Mal shouted quite loudly. Fairy Godmother raised her eyebrows at Mal's choice words and I chuckled a little. FG then walked over to me and looked at me sternly. I sighed and sat down in one of her chairs. Mal sat next to me and FG sat behind her desk.
Time skip.
After I finished explaining my situation to FG and Mal, Mal pulled me into a tight hug and shook her head violently.
"Evie, I don't no.. Won't blame you for what happened! I would never blame you for anything." Mal said and I hugged her back.
"But Evie. We do have to let everyone know, clearly this powers' trigger is you becoming overly angry. We need to let people know not to make you mad." Fairy Godmother said and I nodded, Mal still tightly hugging me. FG quickly made an announcement through the loudspeakers, but I think that was the worst idea ever. I felt my phone start to go off and saw I had about 13 messages from the last 2 minutes.
Freak one read. Go home another said. As I went through all of my texts I started to cry. This was the worse thing that could ever happen. Mal quickly grabbed my phone and looked at the messages she clenched her fist and stormed out of FG's office clearly ticked off. Great, now I need to calm her down.

Double update Ima leave it at that for now.