You Scream, I Scream Louder

This chapter is deticated to Huggy3516 because the chapter is totally copying off of a song we both know.

I looked at Mal frustrated she keeps getting into fights and I can't keep defending her to keep FG from suspending her.
"Evie I could have easily gotten out of there!" she shouts bitterly and I glare at her.
"You would have been SUSPENDED!" I shout louder. Mal snarls and curses under her breath.
"I didn't need help Evie." she muttered. I growled and walk into our dorm.
"Why would you continue to get in fights after I repeated tell you they get you no where?!" I shout angry, but able to contain myself.
"Because I am your friend and I care about you!" she screamed at me louder. Tears were forming in her eyes and I knew they were in mine too.
"Then why would you keep ignoring me?!" I backfire and Mal stands there shocked and she starts to cry.
"Evie I don't want to see you hurt." she said lowering her voice. I pull her into a hug.
"I won't get hurt, what hurts the most is when you are always getting into trouble." I say calmly. Mal whipes her eyes and pulls away from the hug.
"Im sorry okay.. Its frustrating." she said and I nod.
"Its okay, I get it." I reply and sit down on my bed. I then pull my bag over to ne and start on my chemistry work. Mal starts to doodle a little in her spell book and I sneak a peek without her noticing. I saw she was drawing me and I smiled. She is truly an amazing artist. I continue to work until its dinner time.
"Okay come on E, we are getting out of here." Mal said and I laughed.
"Alright I'm coming." I say getting up and walking out of the room.