Dragon Fury

I quickly followed Mal out of FG's office and looked at my phone in her hand.
"Mal where are you going?" I asked cautiously trying to sneak my phone back. She stopped in her tracks and I bumped into her.
"Evie maybe it's best if you don't follow me.." she said handing me my phone. I grabbed her hand and she looked back at me over her shoulder.
"Seriously." she said her eyes turning bright green. I let go of her hand and she walked away. She is going to get herself expelled. I thought to myself as I walked back towards my room. I looked around and saw everyone glaring at me or looking at me in fear. I started to run back to my room afraid of being attacked. I reached my room and slammed the door. I walked over and layed down on my bed. I wish this stupid curse never happened. I wish I was normal.. I felt myself start to drift to sleep.
I woke up to the door being slammed. I saw Mal walk in covered in mud and a few scratches. I saw one bruise on her arm and she looked at me bitterly.
"What?!" she asked I think a bit angrier then she ment. I raised an eyebrow and she rolled her eyes.
"I don't want to talk about it." she growled falling onto the bed.
"Mal seriously did you need to get into a fight over some stupid comments?" I asked and she sighed obviously loud.
"Fine, don't talk." I said and looked at my clock. It was almost midnight. I got up and walked into the bathroom, then I quickly showered and got into my pajamas. I walked out and Mal was waiting for me to get out.
"You calm now Dragon?" I tease her. She glares at me but shakes it off.
"I'm fine. I had to defend you. It was CJ who was being a jerk to you, I wasn't going to take it. Especially when it comes to you." she said starting to blush a little. I smiled and walked to my bed.
"Goodnight Dragon." I said and shut off my light. I was glad to have a friend like Mal.

Okay short chapter but thag is how it goes.