Karma

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 8am an hour before my classes started. I saw Mal was already gone, because she has classes that start at 7. I don't know how she does it, considering we were up until midnight last night. I got up and started to get ready when I got a text
??- Go back to where you came from, we don't want your magic here and you will only cause distruction.
I closed the message and decided to ignore it. I finished getting ready and grabbed my bag. I quickly left and started to walk to my first class, chemistry. I turned the corner and saw CJ, Audrey, Lonnie, Jordan, Ally, and Jane, but Jane was down the hall. CJ was leading the rest of the girls toward me. Relax Evie.. I continued to walk down the hall, I tried to avoid CJ but Audrey stepped in front of me.
"I thought I told you to get lost." she said in a rude tone. "Oh wait, you are." she said and everyone laughed.
"CJ knock it off." I heard Jane say and CJ turned around and glared at her.
"Excuse me, Jane, but who's side are you on? Ours or the freakshow?" she said particularly loud.
"I umm.. I..." Jane was cut off when there was a particularly loud snap behind me. I turned around and saw Mal, her eyes were glowing and she had broken her pencil from clenching her fist.
"What. Did. You. Just. Call. Her?!" she said very annoied. She was staring directly at CJ. I walked over to her and put my hands on her shoulders.
"Mal, relax." I said and Mal looked at me bitterly.
"But she just called you a freakshow, I won't let that stand." she said. I leaned un close to Mal's ear.
"Good things come to those who wait." I said and Mal sighed. Her eyes stopped glowing then she glared at CJ.
"I'm watching you." she said and walked back to our dorm. I glanced back at CJ and smirked.
"Karma." I whispered to myself and I saw a snake slither out of the Chem lab. CJ screamed so loudly it set of the fire alarm. I laughed as everyone started to exit the school. I glanced at Mal who found me and she locked arms with me.
"Karma." she said and we laughed as we excited the school.