We only have now

Waking up to your phone ringing, you get up quickly and looked over at the phone you glanced at the top of the screen to check the time. It was 3:00 am you stared at the phone contemplating whether to answer it or not. You pick up.

"Hello?" You answer yawning. You hear nothing but someone breathing. "Look it's three a.m. in the morning I have like three tests tomorrow that are really important I need some sleep so can you kindly not try to prank call this phone again. Thanks have a lovely night" You say annoyed. "Hey." You hear a familiar voice saying softly. "Andy? Babe are you okay?" You ask. "I'm sorry for waking you up I....I just need you." He says. "Andy what's wrong?" You question with worry in your voice. "Please, just come here." He says still in a soft voice. "Are you home?" You ask. "No. I'm outside your house." He says. "Okay I'll be there in a second." You say putting the phone down and wiping your eyes you grab a pair of your comfy yoga pants and throw on a grey shirt with black print on it saying "do not disturb me I'm antisocial" you throw your hair up into a messy bun grab your phone and leave out your room. You tip toe down the
hallway towards the steps avoiding to wake your parents. You go down the stairs towards the door and look out the peephole. Andy stood there looking at the ground. You open the door and shut it softly behind you. He was crying. You walk up to him and he embraces you with a hug.
"What's wrong?" You ask while your head was still resting on his chest. "Can we go somewhere else and talk about it...... Please?" He begs you. "Of course Andy." You say as you grab his hand and bring him into your house. "Follow me." You say still holding onto his hand. You walk up the stairs as Andy follows you. You walk down the hall way to your room opening the door. You turn your lamp on. "Make yourself comfy." You say sitting on your bed. Andy sits down and lays his head in your lap. You run your fingers through his soft hair. "So babe you going to tell me what happened?" You ask still combing his hair with your fingers. "It's Ronnie." He says. "What's wrong with him?" You ask looking at Andy. "He's been in a terrible accident. He was riding his bike and someone hit him. They just left him there..... Dead." He says as he breaks down and starts busting out in tears. "Oh my god Andy I'm so sorry I know he was your bestfriend." You say becominng teary eyed. "We grew up together he was like a brother." He says sitting up and hugging you tight. "He was a good person." You say rubbing his back. He looks you in the eyes and you look back at his sad red eyes. "The last thing I said to him was, Ronnie your my best friend I love you man. And he smiled at me and says nah man we're brothers I love you too. Then we departed ways."He says as his voice starts to break.
"Andy, I'm so sorry babe." You say hugging him. "Just please stay with me (y/n). I don't trust myself when I'm alone now." He says as he looks at you. Tears run down his face. "Babe, I wouldn't leave you If the world depended on it. We'll get through this together and I'll be here every step of the way with you." You say wiping away the tears. He looks at you and kisses you passionately. "(Y/n)?" He says. "Yes." You say looking at him. "Thank you." He says shedding some more tears. You pull him closer to you laying his head on you. "It's okay, to let it out." You say becoming teary eyed again. "We use to dream of being in a band together and traveling the world when we were little he recently brought it up he said Andy why don't we just start a band just me and you but now that dreams long gone." He says crying some more. "I just don't understand why he had to die." He adds on. "No one understands why anyone has to die, but He's in a better place now." You say making Andy cry more." You hold him in your arms. "It hurts (y/n), it hurts so much." He says as he holds his chest. "Andy, babe look at me. You're still here make the best of it while it lasts." You say trying to cheer him up more. "Live for Ronnie." You add on and kiss his forehead. "I love you." He says. Your heart flips. "You don't have to say it back. I just want you to know that. I just can't help falling in love with you." He says making you blush leaving you speechless. "I guess I should go now." He says looking down. "Andy, it's three a.m in the morning. How did you even get here?" You question. "I walked." He says looking down then back up at you. "Thats a thirty minute walk." You say. "I needed to see you." He says as his voice gets low."How about you just stay." You say. "Huh?" He responds. "Stay." You say pulling him close to you and giving him a kiss. "You can sleep here with me." You say as he smiles faintly. He takes off his shirt and lays down. You lay down and put your head on his chest listening to his heart beat. "Andy?" You say. "Yes." He responds. "Can you promise me something?" You ask. "Anything." He says. "Promise me you won't do anything bad." You say sitting up and looking at him. He looks away. Then looks back at you and kisses you. "I promise just for you I won't." You smile at him and get up to turn off the light. You lie down next to him and slowly fall asleep.