You mean the world to me

Knock knock knock.

You heard the door downstairs . You left out your room to answer. Right before opening it you looked out the peep hole and saw Chelsea. "Oh hey girl." She says. "Uh." You say. "Can i come in?" She asks. "Couch." You say referring her to sit on it a little shocked to see her at your house. She walks over to the couch and sits down. You shut the door and sit on the other couch across from the one she was sitting on. "Im tired of fighting lets just be friends." She stated you rolled your eyes looking at her. "Why?" You ask. " well because i think we got off on the wrong foot." She says and smiles. "You and your twig friends banked me. So why would i want to be a friend of yours?" You said as your conversation gotten interrupted by a knock on the door.
  "Thats most likely my boyfriend." You smile getting up and walking over to the door. You glanced through the peep hole spotting Andy smiling on the other side. You opened the it. He hugged you before looking in Chelsea's direction. "What are you doing here?" He asked her rudely. "She was just leaving." You said looking at her. She got up pushing her boobs out and walked past you. "Cya around." She says smiling at Andy. "What the fuck was that?" He asked. "I dont know she came like 10 minutes before you showed up. " you replied. "Anyways, why did you go home?" Andy asked closing the door. "Don't act stupid Andy." You say rolling your eyes. "I'm just kidding babe." He said laughing. "I love you." He says and kisses you. You unlock lips. "I love you too ugly." You giggle and grab his hand leading him to your room.

*your room*
"Hey do you want to watch a movie?" You suggest. "Whatever you want to do babe." He says laid out on the bed staring up at the ceiling throwing and catching a pillow. You turned on the television and put on deadpool.

You two laughed at every scene you thought was hilarious. Andy randomly looked at you. You felt him staring so you looked at him too. "You're so beautiful." He says complimenting you. Of course you blush. "You're beautiful as well." You say and he leans in for a kiss and then your lips lock. He grabs you by the waist to pull you closer towards him. You two started to tongue kiss. You could feel his tongue in the back of your throat.
He picks you up and sits you on top of him. You throw your arms around his neck. "Be mine forever." He whispers in your ear. You slowly take off his shirt and start kissing on his neck. He lays you on the bed and gets on top of you. He takes your clothes off and his as well. Still kissing you he starts to make love to you. You moan gently as he starts kissing on your neck and thrusts slowly..........

"I love you." You say aloud.
____
Authors note: I really didnt know how to end this but uh lol uh sorry if you no likey though haha.