Mornings with Andy

You suddenly wake up from someone tapping you.

"Darling, get up. Its 8:00." you hear a familiar voice say. You quickly get up looking at to see who it was you seen your mom. Then you looked beside you. *where the hell is Andy?* You question yourself. "Well, you look a little shook. Are you okay?" Your mom asked looking quite worried. "Im fine , ma." You say and you force her a smile. She kisses your forehead. "I'll see you later. Oh and breckfast is on the table." She smiles and walks out your room. You quickly look for your phone. You found it under your fluffy black pillow with Rins face from blue exorcist on it, (sorry i just freaking love him lol) , you grab it and immediately text Andy.

You: Babe, where'd you go?

You suddenly heard a *buzz buzz* over by your other fluffy black pillow with words that read out Tokyo ghoul in red. (Lol i love that manga/anime as well so eh sorry if you never read nor seen it i recommend it though lol) You lifted the pillow up to see Andy's phone. *Did my mom see him? What the hell is going on?* you thought to yourself. Your door creaked. "Hey babe. " Andy said walking in your room with a towl around his waist. "Did my mom see you?" You asked curiously. "Yeah, but then i explained what happened to her and she understood. She also handed me some clothes so i could get ready for school like you should be doing right now." He said walking towards you. He sat at the end of the bed and stared at you for a few moments.

"What." You said annoyed. "What's up with the attitude." He questioned. "I don't have an attitude you saying i have an attitude makes we wanna have an attitude." You said rolling your eyes. "Mhmm." He said now crawling towards you. "What are you doing?" You asked just watching him crawl towards you like a cat. "Meow." He says. "You're not a cat." You say giggling now. Then he pounces on you and starts to tickle you. "ANDY! STOP IT!" you yell laughing. "IM GONNA DIE." you added on. He suddenly stopped and looked you in your eyes and kissed you passionately. You felt his tongue in your mouth for a moment. Then he suddenly stops. "What's wrong?" You asked sadly. "I... I'm sorry for ruining the moment." He said as he started breaking down. "Babe, I'm here for you okay." He nodds and lays on your lap. You rub your fingers through his hair. "I love you." You say aloud.

"I know." He responds. "Come on. Lets get ready for school." You say lifting him up by his chin and wiping his tears away. You look into his big puffy eyes and he stares into your beautiful (e/c) eyes. He leans in for a kiss and you allow it. You two get up and get ready for school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: erm sorry i haven't updated in awhile anyways thx if you still like this book comment what you think ill be doing the next chapter soon dont worry i have no life :) Ohhh and i made a josh x reader story and i cant write the next chapter til i know some one likes my boring stowyyy so pls check it outt lol anyways thxxx for not letting me end it oh yeah lol if you're reading this fmoig @commonemogirl and say youre from wattpad and ill follow back babyssss p.s sorry if this is too short just wanted to update asap so yeah ilyg