Forever💕

You woken up to the smell of bacon and eggs. "Hey babe." You heard Andy say in his deep sexy voice. You remember last night and realized you were wearing your underwear and Andy's shirt. "I put it on you last night before i went to sleep." He said smiling. You sat up in bed and rubbed your eyes. You looked and saw Andy shirtless sitting down on your bed and handing you a cup of orange juice. You smiled and took the cup. "Thanks." You said as you took a sip from the cup. "I also made you breakfast." He said putting the plate in his hand on a night stand next to your bed. He took the cup out of your hand and sat it down next to the plate. He kissed your lips gently.

He gently layed you back down on the pillow and got on top of you. He put one hand under his shirt you were wearing and traveled to your breast feeling them. You gently moan. "Andy... we ... we got to go to school.." You say softly. "Shhhh." He said in your ear. He kissed your neck softly. He took off the shirt and started kissing on your breast making you bite your lip. "A..andy." You say. He started kissing dowm your body. Slowly pulling off your panties. He spreaded your legs open and started kissing on your thighs. Slowly going towards your women hood making you arch your back.

He starts to lick your weak spot making you put your fingers through his hair. Sucking and licking all the good spots. Making you moan louder than before. "Andy... pleasee just do it." You begged. He pulled down his pants revealing a large bulge in his boxers. You smiled at him making him blushed. You crawled over to him and lay him down on the bed. You slowly took his boxers off. You threw to the floor.

You slowly started to lick the tip of his member. He gently moaned with his eyes clothes. "Babe." He said. You looked up at him. "You don't have to you know." He said. "But I want too." You said making him blush. You continue to lick the tip then finally put half in your mouth. You continued this for a few more seconds until he stopped you. He sat up and grabbed you by your waist oulling you towards him. He started kissing you. He sat you on top of him slowly putting him inside of you. You let out a "Mmmm." He looked into your eyes. "(Y/n)." He said softly in your ear. He flipped y'all around laying you down on the bed. He started to thrust faster and faster hitting your g spot. You moan his name louder and louder. You too finally come to your climax. Heays beside you and kisses your forehead. You smile at him.

"We should get ready for school babe." You say as you climb over him to grab some clothes from your closet. "Babe." He says. "Yea." You respond still digging in the closet for something to wear. "You have a nice ass." He replied. You giggled and grabbed some clothes. You walked over to the dresser and pulled out a towl. "I'll be right back." You said as you walked out the room. You wrapped the towl around you and went into your parents room.

You walked over to the closet and grabbed one of your dads old nirvana shirts and some jeans he use to wear in the "good old days." So he called it. You wondered why he still kept them but didn't bother asking. You walked back to your room and saw Andy laying there sleep. "Awe babe." You say as you walked over to him to wake him up. "Babe." You said as you tapped him. He opened his eyes slowly. "Yes." He responded tiresome. "Come on let's get in the shower. " You said smiling. He kissed your nose. "Okay." He said as you started to smile.

- In the shower-

"Babe?" Andy asked. "Yes." You respond washing your hair. "You are so beautiful." He said as you opened your eyes and kissed him on the lips. You went back into the water this time to rinse the soap out. "Turn around." He said gently. You were confused but did what you were told.

He suddenly felt him gently washing your back not missing any spot. "Have you ever gotten in the shower with someone else before?" He asked still washing your back. "No, have you?" You quickly questioned. He chuckled. "This is my first too." You smiled when you heard that. "You peeped your head out the shiwer to look at the clock on the wall. "We should get out and get going." You said as you kissed his nose. "Yeah, we wouldn't want ms.goody goody to be late." He laughed. "Shut up." You said as you punched his arm gently.

Time skip to you two leaving out.

"You forgot your purse." He said yelling from upstairs. "Bring it down babe." You said as you opened the door to leave. You saw him travel quickly down the stairs. "You got your keys?" You asked. "Yeah, why?" He asked. "Because this goody goody wants to go to the cafe to get a donut and some coffee." You said pointing to yourself making Andy laugh. "Okay as long as its okay with you ms. Goody goody." He said. You put your finger on his lips. "Shhh. Just call me (y/n) the bad ass." You said laughing. "Come on bad ass." He said laughing.

Andy opened the car door for you. "Ma'lady." He said with one hand behind his back like a butler. "Why thank you kind sir." You said curtsying. He laughed. He closed the door when you sat down. He ran over to the drivers side and got in. "Cafe here we come." He said as he pulled off. He drove with one hand on the wheel and the other on your lap as you held it. You two where going at a regular speed.

"Babe." You said. "Yes." He replied keeping his eyes on the road. " I lov..." You said as you got cut off when you saw a car crashing into Andys making the car flip over a couple times and falling to the ground. As Andy coughed he looked at you. You were trying to get out but the seat belt got stuck. You started to panic. "Babe. (Y/n) look at me i got you we'll be fine." He said as he pulled out a knife to cut you loose. When he cut you loose the car blew up.

The End

Authors note;

I hope you enjoyed my story leave a comment if liked it but ofc you didnt bc you died ahahh lol jk i had to find a way to end bc if i didnt it would have went on and on forever and ever like tf thats too much. Anyways sorry if you didnt like it tho my heart was pounding when i wrote this sooooo yeah see you guys in another story.