chapter 4

She said at night in my dreams
You dance on a tightrope of weird
Oh but when I wake up
You're so normal that you just disappear
You're so straight like commuters
With briefcases towing the line
There's no residue of a torturer
Inside of your eyes

Its 12:53pm when Caleb returns and I've already lost count of how many times I've come. My body is covered in a light layer of sticky sweat and my hair is stuck to my neck.
He sits on the bed facing me and drinks me in just an another orgasm hits me. Caleb sit with his legs open, he leans back against the wall and continues to slice the apple in his hand with his switch blade. He balances the slice on apple on the knife and moves it to his mouth, he still hasn't said a word.
As he eats, he turns the blade in his hand, I've never wanted him more. And the thought occurs to me... i adore being just as twisted as he is, we really are the perfect pair.

Inside I'm screaming for his knife to slice through these ties, so that i might be free to pounch on him.

Another orgasm, sweet agony.

Caleb moves to the edge of the bed and tucks his knife into the back of his jeans. My heart sinks with disappointment. He takes the remote control from his back pocket and hits the off switch, my whole body relaxes and i take a sigh of relief that i didn't know i needed.

"So thirteen, how are you holding up?"

"I'm fine Master"

"Glad to hear it!"

He heads over to his bike jacket and slips it on

"Are we going out?" I ask, a little excited, i adore being on the back of Calebs bike.

He tuts "Not with those kind of manners, didn't i teach you better?"

I correct myself "Are we going out Master?"

He ignore me as he puts his boots on then checks that the shutters are closed securely on the windows and heads for the door.

"Are you leaving Master?"

"Sure am, pretty sure i saw a bar a few turns back, not far from the highway"

"You can't just leave me!" The panic in my voice is obvious

"And why is that?" He questions "it seems to me, that i can do whatever the fuck i want. You however... are helplessly strapped to that chair. Do not tell me what i can and cannot do"

And honestly i have no answer other than i don't want him to leave

He heads back to the bed to grab the remote control

"Caleb please..."

"I'll be staying for an extra beer for your lack of manners, again! Next time you forget to address me correctly, I'll take my belt to you"

My gaze drop to my knees, he knows i hate it when he uses his belt, since the first time he used it on me, so soon after we met, its threat has always held genuine fear.

"MANNERS KITTEN!"

"I'm sorry Master"

He clears his throat "I'm leaving"
He moves to stand in front of me and bends down so that we are eye to eye
"Your perfectly safe, I'm coming back..." He plants a quick kiss on my lips then playfully slaps my face.
He keeps eye contact as he clicks the on button on the remote.

My body becomes rigid as the current hits me, it hurts more, much more this time.

He then clicks the power up button twice before disgarding the remote.

"That's for forgetting your manners... have fun...."