chapter 5

Everything hurts.
This game is no longer fun.

I'm exhausted, my eyes have been tight shut for a while now in an attempt to block out what is happening to me. Its not working.
I've been allowing myself to cry out for at least the last 45 minutes. It feels good to cry.

The sound of Master's bike pulling up outside is music to my ears. I allow myself another dry sob, but this time its a sob of relief, I'll do anything for him to end this.

I hear him enter, whistling. The bastard. Then I hear bottles chinking in the fridge.

He enters a few painfully slow minutes later at which point, pure relief hits me and I cry. Hard.

He laughs at me and continues to drink his bottle of beer. Memories of Mexico flood back as do my feelings of hatred.

True to his rules, I don't speak until I'm spoken to.

"Pathetic" he spits "why are you crying?"

Why am I crying? Because of the pain? The exhaustion? Because he left? Because he's back? The humiliation of being left this way?
I have no idea... all of the above?

I sob harder and another agonising orgasm hits, my body goes rigid.
When it passed, I hang my head

"Please Master, make it stop"

"But you look like your having so much fun!" He mocks

"Please I can't...." more tears

He lowers himself to my eye level, so close to my face that I can feel his breath on my wet cheeks

"Do you see now why my game in Mexico was kind kitten?" He whispers

I meet his eyes and nod "Yes Master"

He gives me a smile, its almost kind "Stop crying, no man worth his salt wants to keep you if your this pathetic! I've just given you hours of pleasure and this is how I'm greeted?"

I can smell the beer on his breath and my mouth is watering, I desperately want to kiss him

"You can last at least another hour" he mutters against the shell of my ear

I want to beg to Caleb... but its my Master i need. Calling him Caleb would land me in a bigger mess

"Master, please no" I sob "I'm broken, you win"

He leans back and takes another mouthful of beer

"I always win" he pulls the control from his ass pocket and holds his thumb over the off button.
My entire body goes limp when he hits it. Without the current running through me, i feel numb.

Caleb makes light work of removing the pads attached to my body, taking extra time to remove the ones of my nipples slowly.

He takes another glug of beer, he taps my clit with the lip of the bottle

"I'm confident you have another orgams in you..." I flinch when he nudges my clit harder

"Master, I don't"

"I wasn't asking for your opinion" he informs he as he removes the ties with his knife "On your knees"

I don't think I can move.

"NOW!" Caleb roars

...turns out I can move. I position myself on hands and knees. Part of me adores how much Caleb can scare me. My limbs feel heavy.

Caleb lowers my head for me and tuts "show some fucking respect!"

Him next move genuinely shocks me.

Before I can react, Caleb has the neck of his beer bottle half buried inside my pussy. The glass is impossibily hard and a scramble to get away but his reactions are lightening quick and he grabs me by my hair, holding me in place.

"James! What the fuck!" I can't stop myself

He gives a disapproving laugh "It seems, my whore doesn't approve of anything I give to her, hours of pleasure, something hard in her pussy and she certainly doesn't approve of rules. Congratulations thirteen, I now realise that your whimpers mean nothing. You'll whine, cry, beg and moan no matter what I do"

He pushes the bottle in further until I feel the body of the vessel against my pussy lips then twists the bottle.

I bite the inside of my cheek to prevent a humiliated whimper escape my lips.

Plain and simple, Caleb fuck me with his used beer bottle, sliding it out slowly then ramming it back into me at force. I find myself gripping the plush carpet. The bottle enters hard and fast and is so unforgiving against my soft flesh. I'm actually thankful, and tell him so, when he throws the bottle against the wall and slides his cock into me.

"Thank you Master, thank you, thank you, thank you " I mutter into the carpet. I don't get a response.

This fuck is not for my pleasure, i can tell that immediately. Caleb wants to cum, and he wants to do it quickly, we've fucked this way in the past, usually when I'm in trouble.

His fingers dig into my skin as he thrusts using my hips to move me. Faster. Faster. Faster. I hear Caleb cum before I feel it, he stills for just a second then falls back onto his heels as he takes a few breaths to steady himself.

He wipes the sweat from his top lip

"Go fetch me another beer, pup"