Chapter 7

We are both disturbed by the rumble of my stomach. I'm hungry, I haven't eaten a thing all day. It rumbles again
"Sorry" I whisper against his trousers

"Sorry that your hungry or that you were stupid enough not to eat before you came here this morning?"

I don't answer, this is just Calebs ways of scolding me for skipping breakfast.

"I ate at the bar" he informs me with his hands resting behind his head.

Fuck, I guess I won't be eating today then.

I jump a mile when someone knocks at the front door and I give Caleb a panicked look, no one knows we are here.

He pushes off the sofa "Relax, it's just someone I met in the bar..."

I think my mouth falls open in shock

"Don't look at me like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth... you wanted a weekend of suprises right?"

"Cal... Master this isn't what I had in mind" he cannot be serious?

The knocker on the door goes again, Caleb grabs my chain and pulls sharply, I whimper "My weekend, my rules... I warned you...." He raises his eyebrow knowingly

He drops his end of the chain onto the sofa "Now lie down and shut the hell up, do you understand?"

My mind is racing, this can't be happening but I manage a weak "Yes Master" before I lie in front of the sofa while Caleb answers the door

"Hey! Right on time" he says.

I can't see him from my position, I consider sitting up but the consequences would be dyre.

"So we agreed on $40, right? Oh shit, 2 minutes" I hear Calebs footsteps coming my way "Where is your purse?"

I stare at him in shock "My purse?"

"Yes I need to pay her" her?? her? My stomach drops

"On...on the counter"

He stalks over the the kitchen and I lose sight of him again.

"Sorry I thought I had more cash on me"

Then I hear her "I um...didn't realise you had company?"

"Aaww don't be jealous, sugar" I don't hear the rest of the conversation because my ears are ringing and I'm focusing on not throwing up. Caleb is fucking with my head and its working. I can hear him flirting outrageously, while I'm lay here with a chain around my fucking neck. I feel sick to my stomach as I recall the memory of hearing another woman call out Calebs name while he fucked her in Mexico. I'm transported to another place, one my worst memories, our worst memories, I can feel my anger rising, reliving the moment I heard her call out 'Oh fuck Caleb' which I was hanging from his goddamn bed post.

I'm snapped out of my little trance by the sound of the door closing.

Caleb walks to the kitchen and sets down some take out boxes.
...She was a delivery driver? I realise that my eyes are watery, so frustrated that I'm on the verge of crying.

Caleb chuckles "You should see the pathetic look on your face"

My mouth is moving before my brain processes "Fuck you" I spit

Caleb covers his mouth with his hand, hiding his smirk, THAT smirk, and raises his eyebrow, that smirk that tells me I'm in real trouble "Say that again"

I don't dare meet his gaze. His breathing becomes harsh. I remain silent.

His movement is lightening fast, his fist is in my hair and I'm on my feet, my chain swinging between my breasts as he slams me into the wooden wall of the cabin

"Say. That. Again."

I whimper as his grip tightens.

"Fuck me??" He growls at me. He grabs my nipple between his fingers and twists.

I cry out and beg him to stop, muttering my apology but he's in a rage, I can feel it radiating from his shoulders.

"Why are you so jealous kitten? Because she's beautiful? And your nothing? My fuck toy?"

I wince at his words

"On your fucking knees, whore"

I sink to my knees while Caleb strokes his already hard dick in his hand

"This is for her, not you. Open your mouth"

I do as instructed without hesitation and Caleb fills my mouth with his cock. He pulls my hair into 2 rough pig tails pulls me down onto his dick, he touches the back of my throat and holds me there.

"How does it make you feel to have a cock in your mouth, knowing the hard on isn't for you?" Its not a question he expects an answer to "Shall I tell you her name?"

I nod, because its how he expects me to answer, he laughs under his breath

"Sarah. She's a pretty thing, she touched my knee when I ordered the food"

He starts to thrust against me, forcing me to suck his cock, he lets go of my hair and instead holds the side of my head, fucking my mouth, fast, relentless. Our skin is slapping together, my eyes are watering. Caleb is going to cum any moment, his thigh muscles tence, and I taste him on the back of my throat. He cums violently, crying out as he does so. His cum fills my mouth.

Caleb pushes my chin upwards as I splutter.

"Swallow" he commands.

I gag as he covers my nose and find myself lost in his eyes. I cough as I swallow and Caleb finally releases his grip on me.

I fall forward onto my knees as I catch my breathe.

Caleb is stood at the fridge opening a beer when my vision clears

"Go clean yourself up for dinner"