First Snow

With a thick black winter coat covered his body and a white scarf aroumd his neck, Yunho rushed inside the jail and asked a permission from one of the polices to take Jaejoong with him for the whole night. Just like a date, Yunho thought. The very first date he had with Jaejoong. Albeit if Jaejoong never assumed this as a date with Yunho, Yunho thought it as the opposite. Never in his life Yunho had ever found a love one, not that women disliked him, just that Yunho could not feel comfortable with girls.

But, not with Jaejoong. He felt fantastic with him.

Yunho just felt nervous and filled with anticipation. He hid his hands inside the pockets of his jeans and watched as the gate of the prison slided opened and two men could be seen coming out from the jail. Since Jaejoong was a prisoner, he had nothing on his body but the usual jail uniform. Still, Yunho's eyes widened as he saw Jaejoong, as if an invisible magnet attracted Yunho's eyes to be fixed at Jaejoong. Jaejoong had this natural beauty that made him differed from the other women Yunho had seen. Jaejoong's short yet straight brown hair that had bang on the forehead that turned to the left mostly trapped Yunho. Well, in other words, Yunho had fallen in love with this innocent Jaejoong. Jaejoong stood in front of Yunho and flashed a smile. The police beside him had left him with Yunho. Yunho smiled back and felt his cheeks were burning very hard.

"So, we go?" Jaejoong asked.
Yunho nodded his head, "Yes. Before the sun will rise, we will have a party." he replied.
"But, I don't like party."
"No, I mean. We will spend time together, okay?"
Jaejoong nodded and giggled excitedly, as if he and Yunho were already bestfriends for years. Yunho brought Jaejoong inside his crimson Porsche and started to drive to their destination.

At the nearby Snow Park...

Yunho and Jaejoong were walking side to side on a single snowy path. This place was the famous "Snow Park" where people would enjoy themselves here during winter and played with the snow. There were some people, mostly families played together in the park but since it was already night, the quantities of people coming were not many like in the morning. Yunho walked with his hands inside the pockets while Jaejoong was all covered with a plain and simple red dress, well, Yunho had bought a dress for Jaejoong just now.
"Okay, what will we do here Jae?" Yunho asked after allowing the silence to occur for about some minutes.
"We could build a snowman." Jaejoong replied and Yunho looked at him, Jaejoong just shrugged.

36 minutes later...

Yunho ran back to where Jaejoong was with a fresh carrot inside his grasp. "Hey, Jae! I have found a carrot for the nose!" he exclaimed happily while waving the carrot up high in the midair with his right arm.
Jaejoong who was pushing a stick inside the snow giggled. "After the nose, our snowman will be done!" he said and chuckled.
It was obvious that Yunho and Jaejoong was making a snowman. Yunho carefully planted the carrot on the middle of the snowman's face and lastly, everything was done.
"Yayy! Our snowman is finished!" both Yunho and Jaejoong exclaimed happily in harmony.
Without them knowing, they hugged each other as if they had won a battle inside a war and laughed of victory. Yunho had this idea and shared with Jaejoong. He wanted to take pictures of them both with the snowman as the background. Of course, Jaejoong agreed with it. They posed together, happily. This first picture was when Jaejoong held the hand of the snowman and Yunho held the other one. The second was when both Yunho and Jaejoong knelt in front of the snowman, facing the camera and the last picture was when both Yunho and Jaejoong kissed the snowman's cheeks, each on each cheek.

Yunho laughed after saving all of the pictures inside his phone, "This moment is fantastic." he said and laughed again.
Jaejoong at first chuckled but then his face turned ugly, just like one of the derp faces. Yunho stopped from laughing and looked at Jaejoong, he wondered what was Jaejoong doing with that face. Just then,
"HA-ACHOO!" Jaejoong sneezed out with a loud voice at the sudden and it startled Yunho which made him a little jump.
Jaejoong sighed and pouted, "Sorry but I can't control it." he said.
Yunho chuckled, "Looks like you have a cold then." he said and approached Jaejoong.
Jaejoong stepped backwards as Yunho walked closer to him but Jaejoong chose to stop, he also wanted to know why Yunho was moving closer to him. Jaejoong stood frozen like a mannequin as Yunho was just a step in front of him.
"Let me help you, Jae." Yunho whispered and moved his head closer to Jaejoong.
Jaejoong gulped and closed his eyes tightly, his heartbeat grew faster as he could feel the heavy breathing of Yunho by his neck. A kiss? Jaejoong thought but then something landed on his neck, not the lips, not even the hands, something soft, felt more like fabric.

Jaejoong opened his eyes and was surprised to see Yunho who was grinning at him. Jaejoong quickly checked his neck with his hands and realised a scarf was covering his neck. Yunho's scarf.
"Well, if you are cold this is the only thing I could do to help you." Yunho explained and grinned more.
"T-Thanks." Jaejoong said, almost mumbling. He secretly blushed and felt fire on his smooth cheeks.
Yunho lifted his head up and looked at the dark blue sky that some tiny stars helped to brighten the sky. There was no moon but good enough to create a wonderful night scenery.
"I hear the news just now that there will be shooting stars. Let's we see them, Jae?" Yunho suggested.
Jaejoong stared at Yunho who was smiling alone watching the beautiful sky. Jaejoong giggled and said, "Of course it is a yes. Let's go."