Wish

Up at the snowy hill, Jaejoong and Yunho had found a bench and sat on it side to side. Yunho rested his back against the bench while Jaejoong was playing with his legs.
"Yunho." Jaejoong spoke. "Thanks for this dress."
Yunho chuckled, "I buy it for you sincerely. There is no need for a thank but well, you are welcome." he said.
Jaejoong smiled and stared up at th sky, "Why do you love the sky?" he asked.
Yunho sat back, lifting his back from touching the bench, "How did you know that?" he asked and laughed.
Jaejoong shrugged, "Well, it is obvious though." he replied and had this knowing smile on his lips.
"Yahh, you get me." Yunho said and sighed playfully. "Okay, because when I stare at the sky it just reminds me of my childhood. My father always bring me outisde just to count the stars."
Jaejoong smiled and giggled, "Wow, that must be precious." he commented.
Yunho nodded and smiled, "Yeah it is. How about you? Tell me your childhood." he said.
Jaejoong turned out silent and looked at Yunho with a small smile, "But, you know that... I have no childhood... I am..." he just ended up stammering.
Yunho blinked and the expression of being guilty showed on his face, "Oh, I am sorry for my mistake. I don't mean to, Jae." he apologised repeatedly.
Jaejoong shook his head and smiled, "No, it is okay. People make mistake." he said and giggled.
Yunho stared at Jaejoong, why are you so innocent, Jaejoong?
The awkward moment betided once again, merged with the silence. Jaejoong just chuckled and looked up at the sky and his eyes widened as he caught sight of something peculiar. A shooting star.
Like a kid he was, Jaejoong lifted his hand up and pointed to sky, "Look, Yunho. There is a shooting star!" he exclaimed happily, more like a childish but in the cute version.
"Where? Where?" Yunho asked, his eyes wildly scanned the whole sky.
"There!"
"Come on, I want to see it!"
Following where Jaejoong's index finger was pointing to, Yunho at last could see the tail of the shooting star. At least, he saw the tail. Yunho laughed with satisfy.
Yunho then leaned his back against the bench and smiled, "Let's make a wish then." he suggested and started to close his eyes, making a wish.
Instead of closing his eyes, Jaejoong just looked at Yunho and smiled. Not long after that, Yunho opened his eyes and sighed of relief with a smile at the end.
Yunho looked at Jaejoong and blinked, "What is your wish?" he asked curiously.
Jaejoong smiled and shook his head slowly, "No, I don't have a wish anymore. All of them are granted already. What about yours?" he asked, trying to change the topic right away.
Yunho blinked again but then chose to answer the given question to him. "My wish is... is... that... I want to make you happy and protect you as long as you are with me, Jaejoong." he replied and grinned.
Jaejoong somehow had to lower his head in other to hide his blushing. Yunho looked at Jaejoong who was covered with the simple but weirdly attractive dress and Yunho would really want to protect Jaejoong. It was unfair that Jaejoong had to be executed and, Jaejoong was just too innocent. To think that you would leave me, Yunho thought. I would never let you go and I promise.

The snowflakes suddenly started to fall down, just like rain in normal days but this was winter. Jaejoong giggled and stood up and turned back to face Yunho who was looking up at him.
Jaejoong giggled and combed his hair with his fingers, folded some of them behind his ear, forming a curl. "Let's we take a walk together, okay?" he asked.
"Um." Yunho blinked and saw a down path just not too far away. "What about if we walk down that snowy hill?"
"Sure." Jaejoong agreed and nodded happily. "Let's go."
Both Yunho and Jaejoong walked down the snowy hill. This time, Yunho was walking at the back with hands inside the pockets of his jeans while Jaejoong was leading at the front and he was like a princess who at last gained the freedom to dance here and there, Jaejoong, with long hands vertically at the sides of his body, he spun around and jumped happily, letting the snowflakes fell on him like the rain. Yunho stopped and looked at Jaejoong, sadness ruined his mood. Jaejoong was not guilty, just too innocent and Yunho hated the fact that he had fallen in love with Jaejoong. Yunho was not a girls-lover before but when he encountered with Jaejoong, everything was changing. Was Yunho really meant to save Jaejoong from the execution? Could Yunho really save Jaejoong?

Suddenly,

"Whoa-" Jaejoong gasped as his foot accidentally hit a small rock on the ground. Of course, his body lost the balance.
Yunho with eyes widened watched as Jaejoong started to fall off. Like the time suddenly was moving slow, Yunho took the chance and ran to Jaejoong whose body was falling over and Yunho managed to grab Jaejoong's hand, saving him from the sudden fall before his body hit the ground hard. Yunho then turned Jaejoong around to face him and Yunho eventually hugged Jaejoong. Their eyes met with each other and the same went to the chests. This time, there eyes were fixed to each other, heavy breathing came out from their mouths and slowly their faces were moving closer to each other.
"N-No." Jaejoong at last regained back his sense and tried to push Yunho away from him but unfortunately he lost his balance once again and during his fall, Jaejoong pulled Yunho with him who was also losing balance.

And so they fell together.