I Am Sorry, Goodbye

*In front of the prison,...

"Well, goodnight Jae." Yunho said, it was obvious that he still wanted to hang out with Jaejoong more.
"You too, Yun. Have a nice dream and sleep well." Jaejoong said, giggling like he usually did.
Yunho nodded and started to leave Jaejoong, but he returned back when Jaejoong called him.
"Yes?" Yunho asked with a smile.
Jaejoong then carefully took off the scarf around his neck and handed it back to Yunho, "Here. Thanks for lending me your scarf, Yun. I.. really love it." he said and smiled, blushing.
Yunho took the scarf and smiled and Jaejoong, "You are welcome." he said.
Jaejoong just smiled and nodded, it was coming back to awkward. Yunho suddenly pulled Jaejoong toaard him and eventually hugged him.
"I know that this is hard for us but, at least we know that I love you, Jae." Yunho whispered, his voice started to sound hurt.
"I know, Yun. I know. I love you too." Jaejoong whispered back. Yeah, it was hard for him to hold the tears in.
"I love you, you will leave me tomorrow but, I will still be there for you. I promise."
"Don't hurt yourself, Yun. Go and sleep. I love you."
Yunho let go off Jaejoong and kissed him on the forehead, before leaving Jaejoong alone. Jaejoong smiled and tears started to fall down, no one could feel the pain inside his heart. He slowly entered his prison as if it was his home. He knew that tomorrow would be the last day he see the sun, and Yunho.

I love you, Yunho. I really love you and thank you for always being there for me, albeit the time given for us is way too short. I know that our love would not leave us both, right? And, you will also hold to your promise, right? I really love you then, I am sorry Yunho. Goodbye.

*The next day, the day of Kim Jaejoong's execution...*
"Jaejoong, let's go now." the police at outside of the prison said as he opened the gate.
Jaejoong slowly stood up from his bed, dark spots could be seen under his eyes, he didn't sleep at all, he could not even close his eyes. Thinking about death disturbed his sleep, also, about Yunho. The very first boyfriend he had in his life was Jung Yunho. He flashed a smile to the police and approached him, only to have locked hands when he came outside. The light disturbed his eyes, like he was not yet used to any bright stuff.
"We will be going." the police said as he kept a tight hold on Jaejoong's arm and escorted him all the way to the one most sacred room, the execution room.
"I am sorry, Yunho." Jaejoong said alone and entered the room with a pale face.

*Meanwhile about Yunho...*
Yunho was hurriedly got into his car and turned on the engine, pissing out once he made a mistake and it was obvious that he was in a huge rush. A white thick file was on the passenger seat and had some documents inside it. "Kim Jaejoong's case." were the words written on the file. Yunho then started to drive the car after letting out a small sigh.

Sweatd were rolling down his neck albeit the temperature of the air-conditioner was 17°C. He drove fast, passing few cars only to receive some angry horns. Even when the traffic light was red, he just passed on. He looked at the time, 10:15 am, damn it. He accelerated more fast and hoped to arrive at his destination at time. Hold it up, Jaejoong. I am coming for you, I will save you, I really will just like I promise. Please wait for me.

*Back at Jaejoong's story...*
Jaejoong's eyes were all widened, so far he had witnessed four deaths of the prisoners. All of them were hung and died, bodies fell on the ground when released. And the same fate was going to be happening to Jaejoong, this made he wanted to just die in an explosion rather than this.

"Kim Jaejoong." Jaejoong had a sudden jump when his name got called, it was time, his death was coming for him.
Jaejoong refused to stand up from the waiting-for-death bench but had to do so when the police told him to stand up. He stumbled upon standing, like his legs were weakening. Just some steps he made, he would come to his death.
"Y-Yunho... I-I need him..." Jaejoong muttered and started to cry.
He heard a sigh from the police near him and Jaejoong just chose to walk on. Yeah, no one loves him so it was better to die rather than wasting time in the world, suffering. But, what about Yunho? Thinking about him, Jaejoong cried a river. His walking stopped and fell on his knees, no voice came out when he was crying but his heart was already shouting like a mad lion. Jaejoong had to be lifted by the police to stand up else he would just kneel there on the floor. The police once again brought Jaejoong to the execution stage, a wooden stage.
"Walk." the police ordered coldly and left.
Jaejoong's watery eyes made his vision blurred as he stared up at the rope, waiting to wrap around his thin neck. He gulped and more tears came out, Guess like even no one misses him anymore. Step by step, Jaejoong slowly walked on the stairs.

One Last WishOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara