Confession

Rolling like a huge circular white snow ball, the two men hugged each other while letting their bodies rolled down the hill. The warmness of the embrace they both held, even the coldness of the snow and temperature could no disturb.

All Jaejoong did was shuting down his eyes, he saw darkness. He felt a tight grip around his wasit, as if someone was locking him inside a hug, he knew Yunho was there hugging him, of course. Jaejoong also felt that this rolling was going to be forever which was annoying but being forever inside a warm hug, was quite precious, mostly this was the first hug Jaejoong had. And he opened his eyes wide when he felt pain on his back.
"Ouch." Jaejoong groaned and could barely see that Yunho was staring at him, face to face on the ground were him and Yunho.
"What?" Jaejoong asked as his eyes fixed on Yunho's eyes.
Still laying on the ground with Jaejoong, Yunho stared like that, like a mannequin. "Are you okay, Jae?" he asked worriedly and sat up.
Jaejoong slowly sat up while trying to hold the pain on his back. "I guess so." he replied and looked at his back, only to find out that a huge rock was there. Damn, gladly my head doesn't hit it, he thought.
Yunho chuckled, "Well, we are rolling like a wrecking ball." he said.
Jaejoong turned back to Yunho and laughed, "No, we are a dashing ball." he stopped as he noticed something on Yunho's cheek. Blood.
"W-What?" Yunho asked as he saw that Jaejoong was staring at him. "You see a ghost?"
"You are injured." Jaejoong replied and slowly, his hand was reaching for Yunho's cheek, pressing the small cut with his thumb. "There is a cut."
Yunho frowned and smiled, "Guess the snow is sharp enough to do so." he said.
"I am sorry for being careless." Jaejoong said and tried to block the little blood to come out from the cut with his thumb.
Yunho smiled as he felt the warmness of Jaejoong's palm on his cold cheek, he then lifted his hand and placed it on Jaejoong's hand that was on his cheek. Yunho closed his eyes and smiled. Jaejoong looked at Yunho, Jaejoong blushed. The first time in his life, Jaejoong then found someone who was willing to help him, to cheer him up, to make he laugh and smile, to be his only happiness where there was sadness. Jung Yunho was more like an angel that was sent down to the world to entertain Kim Jaejoong, to tell Jaejoong that he had to live and endure this suffering more longer. Jaejoong was deep in his thought that his cheeks were reddening, one night for him with Yunho was enough to make he fall in love with this angek Yunho. But, did Yunho have the same feeling toward Jaejoong?

You guys know it, right? And Jaejoong wanted to hear the answer himself.

Still hand on Yunho's hand, Jaejoong bravely asked, "Yunho, why are you willing to help me?"
Yunho opened his eyes slowly and smiled, "Because, you are my client." he replied.
"That's it? That's the reason?"
"No, there is more."
"W-What?"
"Did you really want to know more?"
"No doubt."
"It is because I am your wish-granting angel, remember?"
"Oh... Y-Yeah..."

It was hard, very difficult for Jaejoong. He wanted to know the real answer, he was tired with small clues and stuff, he was ready to know the actual reason why Yunho chose to help Jaejoong. It was not that serious but Jaejoong really needed the answer, he had fallen in love, and he needed to hear an answer that would end everything.

Until...

"Yunho, why are you so kind to me?" Jaejoong asked slowly with hand still on Yunho's cheek.
Yunho looked at him, no smile, no wink, no movement, just a simple stare.
"Yunho. Jung Yunho." Jaejoong said, trying to give some senses to Yunho. "I need an answer, not a stare."
"Don't you get it, Jae? Don't you notice anything from the start? Ask yourself back, why am I willing to help you albeit your case is a difficult one? Why am I still here for you albeit you are just too innocent for yourself? Why am I your only wish-granting angel?" Yunho suddenly asked Jaejoong back with a serious tone, a more desperate one.
Jaejoong blinked and flinched, "I.. I.." and he just ended up stammering.
Yunho sighed and said, "It is because I love you, Jaejoong. I really love you and I never lie when I say it."
It hit Jaejoong, those words attacked Jaejoong right away. That was the answer he expected, and that was what he wanted to hear. He supposed to right away hug Yunho but, something was in his mind.

Jaejoong quickly pulled his hand away and stood up, an upset expression was on his bare face and this sudden action made Yunho flinched. Yunho who was dumbfounded looked up at Jaejoong who was slowly moving away with head lowered and both fists were clenching.
"Jae, wait." Yunho called out and walked to Jaejoong.
"Don't come to me!" Jaejoong shouted back and started to run away.
"Wait!" Yunho called back and started to chase Jaejoong.
Jaejoong kept on shouting "Don't come with me!" while running away, he sounded so desperate as if he was pleading. Yunho chose to ignore Jaejoong's plead and sprinted with the maximum speed he could afford, until he was near enough to grab Jaejoong's hand from the back. Yunho turned Jaejoong around to face him and Yunho could see that Jaejoong's eyes were filled with shiny tears, waited the time to fall down.
Yunho placed his hands on Jaejoong's shoulders and asked, "Hey, what happens? Why are you crying?"
Jaejoong started to cry, "Why must you love me? Why must I meet you and why must we both have been given short time to be together? Why must we fall in love with each other when I will leave this world tomorrow? Why must we hurt each other with love? Why?" he asked and cried loudly, hitting Yunho on the chest and kept on asking the one word "Why?".
Yunho just stood there, tears started to fall down his eyes too. He thought that he was a hero that would save Jaejoong from his execution but, after all, he was wrong. He had been chosen to let Jaejoong die, to let Jaejoong leave this world and him. Yunho also hated himself for being such a weak person, not able to save Jaejoong. But, no one could run away from deaths right?
"I love you, no one could changes that. Please don't leave me alone." Yunho pleaded, forcing his lips to form a smile through the tears.
Jaejoong cried again, "No, you will suffer if you love me. You will cry when I leave you, I don't like it when I am the cause of your sadness. I-"
and Jaejoong stopped from crying or talking when Yunho suddenly kissed Jaejoong on the lips, very sincere that Jaejoong could feel the love of Yunho toward him. They both were kissing each other in silence, feeling the ecstasy at every movement they made. Moaned, groaned, and pleasure had made Jaejoong and Yunho once again forgot the whole situation. Within minutes, Yunho was starting to move his tongue inside Jaejoong's mouth, playing inside it. Jaejoong just liked it, very much loved it, he knew that this was the right time to feel love. For the first and last time.

"I am sorry." Jaejoong said as he carefully pushed Yunho not too far away from him.
"It is okay." Yunho said and suddenly hugged Jaejoong very tight.
Jaejoong hugged Yunho back and cried on his shoulder, letting the tears fell down. "I am sorry." he muttered through hoarse voice.
"I say there is nothing to be sorry with." Yunho said, patted Jaejoong's back. "I love you, and I promise."
"You promise? What will you do if I am gone? You will cry right?"
"No, that is totally wrong."
"W-What then?"
"If you leave this world, I will stay with you forever and I promise."