Chapter 1

I recently moved to LA hoping for a fresh start. I was walking down the street looking for a Starbucks when I finally found one I ran as fast as I could towards it. (I wanted a pumpkin spice latte don't judge me) I walk in to find Skydoesminecraft and some of his friends but I only really watched sky. I tap on his shoulder. He turns around and smiles at me. "Hi are you skydoesminecraft" I giggle knowing the answer is yes.

"yesssss" he says carrying on the s

"I'm a big fan I think your hilarious"

"ahh Thanks want to come sit by me and some friends" gesturing towards the table where a bunch of guys are sitting.

"Sure" I say with a huge grin. I can’t believe that I was going to sit by Adam…..And he invited me to.

I follow him over to the table where they were sitting.

This is Jerome But he's mostly known as fluffy" He says pointing to one guy who waves.

"OMG ITS THE BACCA" I say not realizing it. "Nice to meet you  Biggums" he says.

"This is Bajan or Mitch" Adam says pointing to a guy next to fluffy.

"Hey Dood" I say

"This is Deadlox or Ty" Adam says next

"Omg skylox" I say laughing.

"And last this is Jason" He says continuing.

"Nice to meet you all I'm a big fan my name is Becca"

I sit next to Adam and drink my latte.  We sit in silence for about 5 seconds until Jason say “So do you play Minecraft?"

"Yeah but I’m not very good" I reply

“Maybe we can all film together maybe cops and robbers" Mitch pitches into the conversation.

"Really" I say as my eyes get wide. I am really going to film with team crafted (some of them)

"Yeah I think it would be fun" Jerome says then takes a drink of his coffee.

I sigh realizing I don't have my laptop. "Actually I don't have my laptop it’s at home I’m not quite done moving in yet."

"I might have my old one I don't use anymore" Ty says

"Thanks"

"So what’s your Minecraft Name?"

"FluffyRainbowEater" I say trying not to laugh.

They all laugh at my Minecraft name

"Don’t judge me" I say then start laughing

Adam’s POV

We are now at the house filming cops and robber we all get into a Skype call together.

"Can I do the intro pwetty pweas" Becca says as soon as she gets into the call.

"Ok" we all say

“OK guys ready" she ask us.

"Yup" Jason Says

"Yeah" ty says

"Yeah let’s start" Jerome says

“No wait let me join first gosh guys" Mitch says

I sigh as we wait for Mitch.

“3...2...1....." Becca starts

"Hey guys sky here and I’m with..." I say jumping in front of her person.

“Excuse me I was going to do the intro" Becca says

"Sorry” I say backing up into a corner.

After RECORDING

Mitch's POV

When Becca First walked into the Starbucks I instantly recognized her. She was my best friend/crush all through middle school. I wonder if she remembers me. I didn't want to bring it up I thought it might be awkward. I wonder if Jerome remembers her. I'll ask him later. I walk out to the living room after about 10 minutes of just thinking. I sit next to Becca.

"Hey MIch (M-I-CH)" she says with a huge grin on her face. Wait that's what she would always call me in middle school.

"Beckster." I shot right back at her. That’s what I always called her in middle school.

Jerome instantly shots a weird look at me and Becca.

'It’s Beckster?" he says

"Sure is Jermo" She says

“You know I hate that name Beckster" Jerome says to her

"You now I hate you" she says jokingly

“I see you have grown 2 inches since high school" I say we always would tease her about being shorter than us but she knows it’s a joke.

“yeah and your like 5 feet taller than I remember" Becca says to us

I love teasing Becca, I always have. I love how she can just shot something right back at you. She’s not scared of what people think of her. I have always thought of where she ended up when she moved away right before we went in high school. We talked a lot when she first moved but after about a couple months she stopped replying to texts emails and stuff like that. I thought she had forgotten all about me.

"Hey can we talk in private some time later" I whisper in her ear. She nods her head up and down without looking at me still listening to Jerome and Adam talking.

A LITTEL BIT LATER.

Mitch’s POV

Everyone went off to their rooms to upload a video i had a video uploaded already.

Becca turns around to face me." so what did you want to talk about

"Ohh umm... well I missed you all through high school well until I just saw you today." I say

"Aww you’re so sweet. I missed you to Mitch." she says in a baby voice. I just blush.

"Mitch I don't believe that's what you wanted to talk about." she looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Wow your good." I was actually impressed that she could tell I was lying.

All the guys walked back in just at the right time to save my butt from telling her how I actually felt...I love her.

A/N

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this first chapter.

My wonderful twin sister is helping me write this like I give her an idea and she writes it type of thing. I don't mind the writing part it’s just that she can like explain things better and make it easier to understand.

Edited