Chapter 15

Becca's POV

Me and Mitch decide to film a video saying that we are dating.  I grab my Camera and pressed record. I was sitting on Mitch's lap in the computer chair. 

"Hey guys Mitch is here today" I say waving to the camera and pointing to Mitch.

"No she's lying I'm a hologram." he says smiling.

"Ok well I guess I'm here with Mitch in hologram form"  I say laughing.

"Today we have some news that some of you will either like or not like at all" Mitch says.

"Don't kill me plz I'm a fan" I say.

"Mitch stop killing people" Jerome yells through the wall his room is right next-door.

"Ok anyways I wanted to tell you guys that Me and this Dork are dating now."  I say pointing to Mitch when I say Dork.

"yeah I asked this Nerd out yesterday" Mitch says pointing to me when he said Nerd.

"Norks" I randomly scream.

"what even does that mean" Mitch says looking at me confused.

"Well i'm a Nerd Your  Dork toegether we are norks" I say

"so that's pretty much what I wanted to say in this video just a quick vlog. also leave questions in the down bar I will do a speed run of them maybe 30 minutes after I upload this and will answer and respond to your comments." I say "Maybe some of the guys will help me" I say

"Well bye dood" Mitch says waving.

"Eat Rainbows" I say as I press stop.

"I got to go home" I say getting up.

"Ok Skype later?"

"Cops and Robber would be fun with some of the guys"

"Ok" He gives me a kiss on the check and starts editing some videos.

"BAI" I scream so everyone can hear me.

"Bye Beccster" I here Jerome.

"Bye rainbow Murder" That was Ian

"You cant hear my hand but its waving" Adam says from the couch in the living room.

I walk out and walk home. On the way home I stop by Starbucks and some teenagers walked up to me.

They were fans. "Are you Becca" They asked politely. 

"Yush I am" I say smiling.

"Can we get a picture with you?" another one ask.

I take a picture with them and post it on my Insagram. I let them sit by me while I drank some Tea. They were really cool to talk to.

"Well I probably have to go I have to record with some of the guys"

"Can I ask you a question quick?" One girl whose name was Bethany asked.

"Yeah"

"Are you dating one of the guys lots of people think you are"

"Well I guess I could tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone" I said. I could trust them they were all really nice we were talking for like 3 hours.

"Is it Ian?"

"No he's like my older brother"

"It's Mitch you guys it's obvious" Bethany said.

"It is Mitch" I say quietly looking down at my feet.

Bethany's phone rang. "It's my mom we have to go guys" She says and her friends go with her.