Chapter 3

Becca's POV

I leave the team crafted house after me and Mitch film some videos. I get in my car and drive home thinking what did Mitch really want to tell me? Did he really forget?

When I get home I unlock my door to my small apartment. Throw my keys on the table by the door. I kick my shoes off. And flop onto the couch. I get bored so I decide to unpack some more of my random boxes.

I open the box labels Old School Stuff. I see trophies from softball, pictures with my friends, then I find the yearbooks. I go and sit back on the couch and start to look through it. I look through the pictures then I finally find the grade was in 7th grade class I read on the top of the page.

Sometimes I would draw in my yearbooks. I came across Mitch's name and saw that I crossed out his name and put MICH instead. I find his picture and see that I have a big heart around it. Then I remember that I use to have a huge crush on him.

I roll my eyes thinking why I did even like him then I start to remember.

1. He is cute

2. His sense of humor.

3. His laugh

4. He is so smart

5. He is just a great friend.

Wait do I still like him? Yes no maybe a little. I sigh as I lean back on my couch. I yawn as I slowly close my eyes and drift to sleep.

I hear my alarm clock in my room and I jump up from the cou...... wait I’m in my bed I must have been so tired I forgot that I went to bed.

I go into my bathroom and take a 5 minute shower. I get dressed in a T-shirt and jeans. I straighten my hair and then apply some eye shadow and mascara. I then eat then brush my teeth.

I hear my phone ring while I am still brushing my teeth. I see that it’s Mitch. I answer and continue brushing my teeth.