I [EDITED]

Saturday detentions suck. I know I deserve detention, but a whole weekend day?! No way. Not to mention that the vice-principal, who's watching us, is one of the biggest douche I know and he doesn't have any respect for any of us "troublemakers".

I thought about not showing up, but my mom, who decided to acknowledge me for once, made it clear that I had to go, so that's why at 7 o'clock, I'm in the school library trying to decide where I would sit.

There were already three people here; Claire, the princess, sitting at the first table at the right; Andrew, the athlete, who was next to Claire; and Brian, the brain, who was at the table behind the two others... what the fuck are they doing here? I was expecting John Bender to be there, it would've made the whole thing a lot more entertaining, not gonna lie.

I could sit between the princess and the athlete, it would be fun... I mean, I did suck Andrew's dick once and since then every time he sees me, he's so awkward... maybe because he thought it meant more at first... oh well, sucks to be him I guess. The only problem is that I don't want to be near the little queen bitch. I don't want to sit next to Brian either because he would be no fun today.

After thinking about it a bit, I made my way to the table behind the nerd, but not without giving the jock a wink and a flirty smile. Andrew blushed and looked away... see what I was talking about? Fun.

Just when I sat down, somebody else enters the library and I cheered inwardly because it was the criminal, John Bender! Of course, he was going to be there, I mean, he did pull the alarm for no reason on Friday. Anyway, I'm so not going to complain about this, I'm actually suddenly kind of excited to see how this detention will turn out.

On his way to the tables, he touched everything he could and took a notepad. He was walking towards the table next to the jock and the princess when I caught his eye and wiggled my fingers at him with a small smile. That's all I had to do to get him to change his mind about where he was going to sit for the day.

He approached the table where the nerd was and motion for him to move tables. Reluctantly, Brian moved to the table next to the one he was sitting at.

Finally, Allison, the basket case, made her way to the table next to mine. Why are there so many random people in here today?

I was actually going to ask them why the fuck they were there, but Dick... I mean Rich, sorry, enters the library and cut me off before I even started talking.

"Well, well... Here we are. I want to congratulate you on being on time." he started.

Princess raised her hand as soon as he finished his sentence. "Excuse me, sir? I think there's been a mistake... I know this is detention, but, uh, I don't think I belong in here..."

"Boo-fucking-hoo, suck it up, queen bitch." I muttered.

I thought nobody would hear me, but everybody heard. Vernon and Claire glared, Andrew and Brian were shocked and Allison and Bender looked amused. Oh well.

"Miss Kent, you just brought yourself a detention next Saturday!" exclaimed Vernon.

I just glared, knowing I would get even more detentions if I spoke up again. When he was sure I was done, he started to talk again. "It is now 7:06. You have exactly eight hours and fifty-four minutes to think about why you're here. To ponder the error of your ways."

Everybody was listening, except Bender who spat in the air and catch his spit in his mouth, and me who was watching the criminal with an amused smirk on my face.

"You may not talk..." Vernon said while looking at the princess, "You will not move from these seats" he continued when he saw Brian trying to change place, "You will not do anything inappropriate with anybody" he added while looking at me with a pointed look, "And you will not sleep." he finished while taking the chair out of Bender's feet reach.

"But sir, there's no fun in that..." I pouted.

"This is not supposed to be fun, miss Kent." he spat. "Anyway, we're going to try something a little different today. We are going to write an essay of no less than a thousand words describing to me who you think you are," he explained.

"Is this a test?" John asked at the same time I said "Why do you care what we think?"

"Miss Kent, you just got yourself a detention. And when I say essay, I mean essay. I do not mean a single word repeated a thousand times. Is that clear Mr. Bender?" Vernon said.

"Crystal," he said sarcastically.

"Why did I get one and not John?" I exclaimed, what I said wasn't even that bad, he needs to chill.

" Maybe because you don't have any respect whatsoever?" proposed the red-haired bitch, turning to me with a fake smile plastered on her oh so punchable face.

I looked at Vernon, waiting for him to do something about Claire, but he totally ignored our little altercation and started talking normally again. Douche.

"Good, maybe you'll learn a little something about yourself. Maybe you'll even decide whether or not you'll care to return." Dick replied.

Suddenly, the brain stood up and started talking. "You know, I can answer that right now sir... that'd be a 'no', no for me... Because--"

The vice-principal cut Brian off. "Sit down, Johnson."

"Thank you, sir" replied Johnson while doing what he was asked to do.

"My office is right across that hall, any monkey business is ill-advised. Any questions?" Vernon finally finished talking.

"Yeah, I got a question!" suddenly exclaimed John. "Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"

"I'll give you the answer to that question, Mr. Bender, next Saturday. Don't mess with the bull young man, you'll get the horns." Rich said before leaving the place.

"Well, there's your detention, handsome." I snickered, looking at the criminal with a smirk.

He stared back at me with the same expression, letting a low chuckle escape his lips, making me swoon. Did I mention that Bender is really hot?

"That man... is a brownie hound," he said once Vernon is out of earshot.

"True story bro..." I chuckled.

He winked at me before turning back to face the front of the library.