XIII [EDITED]

What's wrong with you? Why don't you like yourself?" Claire asked, sounding concerned. Did I miss something?

"'Cause I'm stupid...'cause I'm failing shop. See we had this assignment to make this ceramic elephant, and um...and we had eight weeks to do it and we're s'posed ta, and it was like a lamp, and when you pull the trunk the light was s'posed to go on...my light didn't go on, I got a F on it. Never got a F in my life... When I signed up, you know, for the course I mean. I thought I was playing it real smart, you know. 'Cause I thought, I'll take shop, it'll be such an easy way to maintain my grade point average..." he explained.

"Why'd you think it'd be easy?" asked Bender.

"Have you seen some of the dopes that take shop?" the nerd retorted.

"What the fuck, dude?! I take shop! Don't attack people because they're better in practical work. Maybe you're a freaking genius in mathematics and shits like that, but we all have our weaknesses!" I yelled before taking a huge gulp of vodka.

"Yeah, well... it was my first assumption... sorry, I just..." he started before I cut him off.

"You just what? Look, you just shouldn't judge a book by it's cover... I thought you would get that."

Brian only looked at his lap.

"I take shop too... you must be a fucking idiot!" the criminal said to the brain.

"I'm a fucking idiot because I can't make a lamp?" he retorted in a surprised tone, looking at Bender.

"No, you're a genius because you can't make a lamp," Bender said back.

"What do you know about Trigonometry?" Johnson asked.

"I could care less about Trigonometry..." John answered.

"Bender, did you know without Trigonometry there'd be no engineering?"

"Johnson, without lamps, there'd be no lights!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, so neither one of you is any better than the other one..." cut in Claire.

"I can write with my toes!" suddenly exclaimed Allison. Right, she's here too, forgot about her for a minute, she's too quiet sometimes. "I can also eat, brush my teeth..." she listed.

"With your feet?" questioned little queen in disbelief.

"...play Heart & Soul on the piano." she went on.

"I can make spaghetti." said Brian.

"What can you do?" Claire asked Andrew.

He thought a bit before weakly saying "I can...uh... tape all your buns together..."

That comment made us laugh and then John turned to me. "I wanna see what Jazmine can do!"

"Maybe in private..." I started, winking at the criminal. "I have no gag reflex... guess it comes with the time. But something I could show to you right now..." I took time to think about it when I thought about the perfect thing. "OH! I know! I need a blunt and a volunteer!" I said.

John passed me a blunt with a match and Claire raised her hand slowly with a skeptic look on her face. Oh, this is going to be funny with her!

"Okay, so that's not really a talent, I just enjoy doing it... So sorry if I disappoint you guys..." I explained while lighting up the blunt.

They just nod in response. I indicate to Claire to open her mouth. I take a long drag of marijuana and hold the smoke, getting closer and closer to Claire who closed her eyes when I was about an inch away. Once our mouths were merely millimeters away, I blew the smoke in her mouth. For anybody else in the room, it looked like we were actually kissing. I stepped away just as she was blowing the smoke in my face.

"Hope you're not bi-curious because of me," I laughed lightly while winking at her.

I turned to see that everybody, including the popular girl, is looking at me with slack jaws. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies!" I said with a small smile.

"That was hot, sweets," Bender said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, anyway, I want to see what Claire can do," I replied.

"I can't do anything!" she argued.

"Now, everybody can do something..." Bender said.

"There's one thing I can do..." she started. "...No, forget it, it's way too embarrassing..." she finished.

"You ever seen Wild Kingdom? I mean, that guy's been doing that show for thirty years." John said to convince her.

"Okay, but you have to swear to God you won't laugh..." she said.

"Sure, just do your fucking trick already!" I retorted.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this..." she murmured before taking her lipstick and putting it between her boobs.

She lower her head and do God know what before looking up to us. Her lipstick was applied perfectly! It was actually pretty fun to watch... but she's a tease.

Everybody claps, except mine and Bender's claps were sarcastic.