VI [EDITED]

I really hope the editing helps you guys enjoy the story even more😊
************

Not long after, Carl, the janitor, came in.

"Brian, how are you doing?" he asked.

The nerd looked kind of embarrassed, I don't know why, Carl is actually a really nice guy!

"Your dad works here?" John asked.

"Hey, Carl, is your closet really messed up? If so, well, I'm sorry!" I said.

"I cleaned up, don't worry, Jazz," laughed the janitor.

"Hey, Carl... Can I ask you a question?" suddenly said John.

"Sure."

"How does one become a janitor?"

"You want to be a janitor?"

"No, I just want to know how one become a janitor because Andrew here is very interested in pursuing a career in the custodial arts."

"Oh, really? You guys think I'm some untouchable peasant, serf, peon, uh? Maybe so, but following a broom around after shitheads like you for the past eight years I've learned a couple of things... I look through your letters, I look through your lockers, I listen to your conversations, you don't know that but I do... I am the eyes and ears of this institution my friends," he told us and we all looked shocked about everything he just said. "By the way, that clock is twenty minutes fast!" he finished before leaving.

Bender and I smiled at that, but everybody else groaned.

John started whistling and soon, everybody joined him.

But, once Vernon enter, everybody stopped, except Bender and I who had the same idea and started whistling Beethoven's 5th.

"All right, girls, that's thirty minutes for lunch."

"Here?" Andrew asked.

"Here," Vernon repeated.

"Well, I think the cafeteria would be a more suitable place for us to eat lunch, sir," sporto argued.

"Well, I don't care what you think, Andrew!"

"Uh, Dick? Excuse me, Rich, will milk be available to us?" asked the criminal.

"We're extremely thirsty, sir," Andrew added.

"I have a very low tolerance for dehydration," the princess lied.

"I've seen her dehydrated, sir," the athlete added.

"It's pretty gross." I finished.

The princess shot me a glare... I was just trying to help. Jeez!

"Relax, Jazz and I will get it!" Bender said standing up at the same time as me.

"Ah, ah, ah, grab some wood there, bub," the vice-principal said, making both of us sit down. "What, do you think I was born yesterday? You think I'm going to have you two roaming these halls?" he added to which we shrugged.

Finally, Vernon designated Andrew and Allison to go search for soft drinks and he left.

The four of us that stayed in the library moved to the back. I sat on Bender's lap while he was looking at some book that he put on my lap and he had his arms around my waist to turn the pages.

"Girls, want to see a picture of a guy with elephantiasis of the nuts?" to that comment, I looked at the book and saw the picture he was talking about.

"It's pretty tasty..." I said sarcastically drawing my words out.

"No, thank you," Claire responded.

"How do you think he rides a bike?" questioned John.

"Not so easily, I guess..." I answered.

"Would you consider dating a guy like this?"

"I don't date. Well, I could make an exception...just not for this guy." I stated simply while Claire said, "Can't you just leave us alone?"

"I mean if he had a great personality, was a good dancer and had a cool car? Although you'd probably have to ride in the backseat because his nuts would ride shotgun."

I laughed but didn't respond.

"You know what I wish I was doing?" Claire asked.

"Watch what you say, Brian here is a cherry," Bender said.

"What do you wish you were doing, Claire?" I asked, going next to her.

"I wish I was in a plane to France," she replied.

"I would prefer England or Australia... The guys there have such sexy accents..." I laughed and surprisingly, she did too.

But before she could respond, Bender exclaimed loudly "Oh! You and Jazmine did it! I'm surprised, I didn't think she would do it with a nerd."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing... Let's just drop it, okay? We'll talk about it later," said Brian.

"No, drop what?" I asked again at the same time Claire asked "What are you talking about?"

"Well, Brian's trying to tell me that in addition to the number of girls in the Niagara Falls area; that presently Jazzie and he are riding the hobby horse," John informed.

"Little pig!" Claire exclaimed.

"Oh, we never did it...maybe he was motioning to Claire?" I responded with a little smirk.

"No, no! John said I was a cherry... and I said I wasn't. That's all I said!" Brian protested.

"Then what were you motioning to Jazmine for?" questioned the criminal.

"He's lying!" the brain insisted.

"Then you were motioning to Claire!" I clarified.

"You know I don't appreciate this very much, Brian," Claire said.

"You know he is lying right?" he asked us.

"Were you or were you not motioning to them?" John pressed.

"Yeah, but it was only because I didn't want them to know I was a virgin... Excuse me for being a virgin, I'm sorry." Brian finally confessed.

"Why didn't you want us to know you were a virgin?" I asked, amused by the situation.

"Because it's personal business! It's my personal private business! And Jazz would probably judge me, because, you know, she's... well, she's... really experienced and all..." he explained.

"Well, Brian it doesn't sound like you were doing any business," John said.

"I mean, I could change that for you..." I said seductively.

John looked at me, surprised by my comment.

"I think it's okay for a guy to be a virgin..." Claire said.

"You do?" questioned Brian.

"Well, I think so too... I can be in charge then!" I joked, "Plus, I'm not the kind of person to judge stuff like that."

To my comment, Brian smiled to himself and put his face in his knees.