VII [EDITED]

A while later, Andrew and Allison came back with four Coca-Cola... Okay then, I guess I'll just drink some Vodka. I was getting a little tipsy at this point, but I wasn't out of it or anything, it was a great vibe.
I sat back down at the first place I had taken this morning while Bender went between the jock and the princess.

"What's in there?" he asked Claire.

"Guess. Where's your lunch?" she replied.

"I'm wearing it," I intervened, wanting as much interaction with Bender as possible... really, what's wrong with me?

I can't let a guy into my life, it's too fucked up for anybody, that's why I don't have any friends. Not that John would want anything serious with me anyway. Plus, I'm not even sure if I really like him... oh who am I kidding, of course, I do! I'm screwed.

When I finally stopped thinking about it, I realized all eyes were on me because of my comment. They looked kinda disgusted and shocked, except Bender, who just looked surprised.

"Yeah...what... uh, what she said," John stuttered to Claire before looking at her lunch. "What's that?"

"Sushi," she stated simply.

"Su-shi?" he repeated

"Rice, raw fish and seaweed." the princess explained.

Brian, Bender, and I had the same grossed out look on our face. I mean, I know what sushi is, but I always thought it looked really disgusting.

"You won't accept a guy's tongue in your mouth and you're going to eat that?!" I questioned in disbelief.

"Can I eat?" she spat.

"I don't know, give it a try..." replied the criminal.

Before queen bitch could retort anything, our attention was brought to Andrew who was getting his awfully big lunch out. He had a big bag of chips, three sandwiches, a bag of cookies, a carton of milk, an apple and a banana.

Once he remarked that Bender and I were still watching him with judging eyes, he said "What's your problem?"

I ignored pretty much everyone for a while, just eating my sandwich in peace when Bender came in the back, just in front of the weird statue and he imitated something, I think it's supposed to be Johnson's family.

"Son!" he said with a booming voice.

"Yeah, dad?" he replied himself with a child's voice that is supposed to be Brian's.

"How's your day, pal?" he continued, imitating the brain's dad.

"Great dad, how's yours?" he asked with Johnson's voice.

"Super! Say, son, how'd you like to go fishing this weekend?" he proposed with the dad's voice.

"Great dad, but I've got homework to do!" he replied as the brain.

"That's all right son, you can do it on the boat!" the 'dad' said.

"Gee!" exclaimed 'Brian'.

"Dear, isn't our son swell?" asked 'Mr. Johnson' to 'Mrs. Johnson'.

"Yeah, dear. Isn't life swell?" Bender added Brian's mother in the imitation.

The criminal then made kissing sound before make it look like the dad punch the mother. I was the only one who was still smiling at the end of this.

"Alright, what about your family?" asked Andy.

"Who, mine?"

"Yeah."

"It's easy."

Bender returned in the front of the statue and I knew that shit was about to go down in the library... again.

"Stupid, worthless, no-good, freeloading son of a bitch, retarded, big mouth, know it all, asshole, jerk!" John started, imitating his father.

"You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful," he continued, pretending to be his mother.

"Shut up! Go fix me a turkey pot pie!" he yelled at his 'mom' as his 'dad'.

"What about you, dad?" he asked as himself.

"Fuck you!" he said as his father.

"No, Dad, what about you?" he persisted while imitating himself.

"Fuck you!" Bender replied as his father.

"No, Dad, what about you?" he asked again as himself, rising his voice.

"Fuck you!" he yelled as if he was his dad.

He then pretended that his father had hit him.

I looked at him with comprehensive eyes, but he avoided any eye contact with me. Then, Brian decided to speak up. "Is that for real?"

"You want to come over sometimes?" the criminal asked sarcastically.

"That's bullshit. It's all part of your image; I don't believe a word of it. You probably said all of that just so you could have Jazzie in your bed, even though it's really easy to do." sneered Andrew.

"Shut the fuck up! you don't know what you're talking about, sporto! You don't know anything about anyone in here so don't go around telling bullshit! FYI, I'm not a slut!" I yelled at him before leaving somewhere quieter in the library.

I tuned out everything around me. Well, that was before I heard a loud crash just underneath me and Bender came by my side.

"Thanks, for what you said... I know it was mostly to defend yourself, but...uh, yeah, thank you, Jazmine," he said, kind of awkwardly.

"No problem... I was kinda defending you too... I mean, he's been a real bitch all day, so...yeah," I replied, lightly laughing at the end.

We were in comfortable silence, just looking at the library when I made a sudden move and I felt something in my bra. I reached for the object and ended up with the screw that I forgot was there in my hands. I let it fall on the library's floor making me and John laugh.

The criminal suddenly stands up and offers me his hand to help me get up too.

"Where are we going?" I questioned as he tugs at my arm so I follow him.

"To my locker, I have some weed," he answered, not slowing down one bit.

"Cool!" I exclaimed once we were at the door.

The four others decided to come with us, yay. And here I thought I could enjoy some alone time with the criminal...