story before

Louisa Clark must find a new job after being laid off from a café. She finds work as a caregiver for Will Traynor, a cynical former banker who was completely paralyzed by a motorcycle accident two years prior. At first, he reacts coldly to her spunkiness, but they soon become friends and develop feelings for each other, even though Louisa has an unthoughtful, marathon-running boyfriend named Patrick.

Louisa learns that Will has given his parents six months before they must bring him to Switzerland for euthanasia because he cannot deal with the pain and suffering of his disability. Louisa secretly makes it her mission to change his mind and takes him on all the adventures that she can to prove that life is worth living. However, at their final trip to Mauritius with Will's nurse Nathan, Will confesses he intends to.....
And this is where our journey begins.
*Some part is from Wikipedia , I give full credit to the site, even thought everything from this part is just my imagination*

Forgot to mention: All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof since the so called "Changing stubborn's mind ", the actual first chapter of the story and the all of the next chapters and all the words &information wrote there may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.