6:truth telling time

I started the car and opened also the radio where a song in french , Indila ' s Dernière Danse , starts playing. I knew Patrick hated anything that was in other languages that English but I let it play, enjoying the music anyway.

"Can you please change the song?" He eventually asked me, visibly annoyed. I didn't have the occasion to even change it because Will took the occasion to argue with Pat.

"Don't , Clark, I like it."I almost felt the tension between them but I liked the song too so I waited for Pat to react. He didn't , witch surprised me, but Will didn't let the opportunity go . "I think I understand you, but you shouldn't be afraid..no subtitle my friend. "

The comeback was ireversibile. But it surprised me in not a good way.

"Lou, do you remember that time when we got to the doctor, and he said you may not be able to have kids with me? I bet that the situation didn't changed, after all , you on top isn't the best option to get even a little bit of pleasure."

I knew I was as red as a tomato but I couldn't do something about it, not when I was driving. But Patrick's house was just one minute away. I should have to resist with him just for one minute.

I actually didn't understand how he wasn't sad or ....something about Treena ' s accident. I knew it was his fault from the first time I saw the look on his face but I cannot afford to complicate this day anymore. It was too hurtfull to think that he didn't care, even being the jackass that he usually was.

His house was in my sight so I pulled over and helped Patrick to get out, knowing that he didn't even deserved to be looked at . Will wasn't even looking at him but he quickly glanced at me, with pity in his eyes. Now I understood what he said. Pity was the worst thing to be seen on someone's face.

I thought Patrick was going to go straight into his house but he put his hands around me just when I was about to close the door and say goodnight.

"Let me go!" I screamed , unable to move to free myself. He pushed me to the car and mumbled the worst thing I ever heard . " You are mine, never forget it. Even if you are the most horrible mate ever. "

I slaped his face , but I couldn't move. And the worst part was that Will couldn't see us, we just seemed like talking. Tears were already formed in my eyes , feeling scared . How could I live with this monster? Oh, Treena, why did you do....

He slaped me too. With force, and I already remembered the times when he would get drunk and through things at me. I always thought it was normal, alcohol was into his head but I knew now that it was the real him.

I pushed him harder and opened th door of the car, letting him mad in front of me. I didn't bother to look at Will to see if he was alright but I started the car and drove very fast away .

I let my tears drop on my clothes, smiling weakly when Will sang along with the radio . I would have sang too if I was able to stop myself from trembling . My face hurt from the hit I got , and it felt like I was going to have a scar. Right now all I wanted was to get away and ran from everyone , even from Will. He would understand everything and be very mad if he saw me like this.
After another five minutes two hat felt like one second, we parked in the parking lot I f the castle and went to our house. It was perfect that we could spend today like a normal day, sleeping. Nathan should be here already, but probably he would be sleeping on the couch.

I got Will off the car and walked him to the door, letting him opens it as I pretend to drop something just to be able to clean a little bit my face, wet with tears.

We heard some noise from the kitchen so I hurried there, opening the door very carefully. I almost couldn't be live what I was seeing. Nathan kissing somebody, a girl, and cost of them being almost naked.

"Oh, God I mumbled and looked away horrified . I wasn't planing om seeing Nathan ' s boxers any soon. They all screamed and ran away from the kitchen, letting me a and Will alone.

My lover was laughing but I couldn't do the same. It reminded me of Patrick, when my mom found us kissing in the kitchen one night too. ..but right now I was thinking about the bad person Pat was. Of how fooled I was all this time. It made me cry more.

I didn't realise I wasn't alone until Will asked me, scared, if I was okay. I couldn't read his mind but from his expression, he seemed. ..gelous.
"Do you love Nathan? "I almost laughed at his question but I choose to step into his arms and kiss his cheeck, putting my head on his torso.

"No ..it just brought memories. Bad ones . Let's go to bed now , Will." He looked at me a little bit sad but agreed . I changed into a shirt that was covering a part of my legs and helped him sit on the bed.

"You are not telling me something, Louisa. " He used the tone I hated to hear, and my full name, thing which almost never happened. I was obligated to tell him the truth. I gathered my strength and put my body on top of his, looking straight into his eyes. I wanted to see every reaction he had when I was telling him.

" Patrick slaped me. It was not the first time...but he said that I an going to be his forever . He scared me a lot and I -"

I was rambling , but he stopped me getting off the bed on his legs and almost punched the wall .

'That sob of a b****!" He was so mad I didn't even knew what to do. " Shhh please, please don't be mad..I am sorry , please Will!" I wanted my old Will back, with his calm attitude and his satirical statements.

He stopped and took my hands, making me almost jump in surprise when he put me down on the bed, him on top of me. I couldn't or do anything. He talked slowly to me, with passion in his eyes too.

"I love you. He is the only one to blame so never say sorry for being you . You don't even know how much I want to go and make him pay for what he did but all that keeps me here is you and this incredible body of yours that I want to be forever mine. " he smiled at me and I looked mesmerised into his eyes. He was full of passion and love, making me feel aroused by even the way he talked to me.

I was about to kiss him when I remembered I had something to tell him more important than Patrick.
And now it could be more true than ever.

"I may not be able to have kids" I said quietly , looking away with tears a ready forming in my eyes. It tear me down everytime I said it, but it could be true .

"You can't know that, Clark. We are going to the doctor tomorrow and then we will know what we should do . But we can try , you know?" He said kissing my neck. Happy I didn't take the pill today , I started to kiss him too, ignoring the heartbreaking feeling I was still feeling in my soul. He didn't pull away, Will took the advantage and pull with his good hand my shirt off , letting me undo his clothes too. Telling sweet words and shy " I love you"s, we let ourselves loose and open our body's and souls to be discovered .

_______________________________________

NOT EDITED sooo nervous to know what you think ! It is my first time making such a long chapter, I do hope you like it.
VOTE and COMMENT! ♡