2: miracle

I wake up hearing the heart beats of Will, peacefully sleeping beside me. I don't know how he ended with his arms around me but it seems to be the best feeling weer, waking up besides the one that you love.
"I love you ." I say and smile, smelling his scent. I remember that he has to take his pills and I have too, since I may have some action...with him, someday.
"Hey Clark." I am so sorry for waking him up, but I know that he has medicaments to take.
"Hi" I say and look right into his eyes. "I was wondering, now that you and me...." I actually don't know what to say. I don't even know what we are.
"That we are toghether ?" He sais and I nod, feeling relieved.
"Umhm...yes, are you ... my boyfriend ?" I am beyond scared of how he may react.
"Yes. You are mine, my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend , Lou. "
" Oh, I smile but a horrible , realistic thought appears it to my mind,... what if-"
"No what ifs Clark. I want to live with you the moment and right now we are going to take our pills and have fun."
"How did you know? " I am frightened. Maybe he thinks that I am crazy .
"That we are toghether ?" He says abd makes me feel better immediately. Toghether, what a good word to be said by somebody you love.
"Yeah, are you my boyfriend? "
He nodds and swallow the pills. "Tell Nathan we do not need him today. I planed for us lot of things to do, but first we have to do something dangerous. "
I shiver, thinking of worst things.
"Call my mom."
I start laughing, relieved that this time is going to be a good call. Almost all the time when I call her is to say that Will isn't feeling good.
I find easily her number, it's the last one on my phone call list.
Alright. I just hope she isn't going to faint.

BEEP BEEP -

"Louisa? What is wrong darling? Is Nathan with you?" She rambles like always, but I let her finish and put her on speaker.
"Hey mom. I'm fine....actually, I am very well .I changed my mind , you know. "
"Will? Is it true?" I hear Will's father speaking. Probably his mom is too shocked to speak.
"Yeah, but only if Clark is staying with me forever. No matter what she asks for you give it to her , understood?"
I feel strange , hearing those conditions ...it almost seems like I am the once outing them but I hope their parents know me better to get that I am not the one in charge right now.

"All that you want , William. "I hear someone's laugh and I put my arm on Will chest who looks very relieved and happy.

"We have to go now , I'll call you when we are at the airport tomorrow. "

"Thank you Will, thank you Louisa, we love you both. "They end the call and I am almost sure that they are going to throw a little party .

"What do we have planed for today?"

" I thought that maybe we can go on a roller coaster.If you want. "

I am afraid of heights, but for him, being in such a good mood , I agree.

"Then don't be scared Clark and live. Live at the highest level. But first, change my clothes."

I was always insecure about seeing Will in his boxers but I got used to it, even if he always enjoyed how I looked away and got red everytime. Nathan even though that it was better if I changed Will's clothes this trip . He said ' I have to be prepared for action' but at the time I didn't understand ...at least now I figured it out.

"Oh help me God. You are naked , right? I don't , I can't , please Will !"
He is laughing so much right now I can't even look at him without getting more embarrassed.
"Shut up Clark. Isn't this your job? Or should I call a nice waitress to dress me?" He knew I would get mad up he'd say something like that. Thinking more about it, I am going to stay with him forever, and it's not like he is Patrick. I start to pick up some clothes from the wardrobe but all I can think about is Patrick and what he said to me when we broke up: " I may not be perfect but I am sure that the stupid prince that got into your head just wants to get into your pants. Do you actually think that he would look at you? Stupid. I won't be waiting. " And the fact that Will said at the wedding that if he wouldn't be in a wheelchair he probably wouldn't look at me brokes my heart. What if he uses me? Or maybe he'll realise I am not that beautiful as he sais...and if he is going to leave me, I just don't know what I would do.
I just put his shirt when I feel that my eyes are full with tears . I cannot let him see me like this, even if he doesn't love me I care about him too much to harm him even a little bit.

"I'm going to choose my own outfit , stay here. " I smile and look down , going right into the bathroom even if I know it isn't where I should be .
"Clark, that isn't-"
I close the door and let my tears escape , letting myself crumble , sitting down on the cold floor.
"Ahhh" I start hitting the door, knowing that he can hear me but right now I don't even care .I am so scared that my whole world that I have built with him might be a total lie thst I cannot control myself anymore.

"Clark! Louisa open the damn door!" I hear his voice and a lousy knock on the door. Opening it, I am more than surprised to see that he is sitting on his own , but very unstable, in front of me .

"Will, you walk! "He realises too right now.
"Clark , I walk! Oh God ! "

NOT EDITED