12:talk part 1

Short chapter but I think that it may be better if I write even a little. I changed my phone too (from samsung to iphone) so ....I kinda need a little bit of time to adjust,for me it s pretty diffrent to write and all. But here it is this chapter!hope you don t hate it ☺️

_______________________________

We decided not to think about what the tests may say, so we just went home .

It may have not been a really busy dat but we wanted some peace. Sadly,Will and I couldn't enjoy it because his parents, and mine too,were there. When I fsaw them there,waiting for  us in our kitchen,all talking and laughing it seemed like an earthquake chnaged the world's poles.

I never thought our parents could get along,not because they where from diffrwnt societies but because sometimes my dad was a little bit ....mad about the people that are rich.
However,the situation changed since I had met Will, and I really hoped they were truly getting along .

Will was the one that was most happy about our families reunited and he did wanted them to stay more with us. I couldn't find the words to say that all i wanted was to sleep so I thought it was better if I' d just listen what they were saying.

"We are really happy that you are getting better ,Will, and that Lou has found somebody so good for her." All that talking seemed a little bit suspect so I hust nodded and waited for my parents to drop the bomb.

"When are you getting married?"
Will and I looked at each other and I knew that ge was th one to talk about . I  wanted a little classical wedding but right now I knew that if it was something I could was shut up.

" Probably in two months or so,but we want something very special and quiet, so we can enjoy it out way and ...we thought thatbit will be the best thing to go as soon as possible to where we will spend our honeymoon. Me and Clark,just the two of us -"

"If the doctor agrees ,ok? We want the best for you, and especially-" Will 's mol has always been a pretty possesive person with Will and besodes his condition needs that .

"Yes ,yes ,mom, but maybe nothing bad happends and it will be the perfect month for us."

"That's what everybody wants for you." My parents agree.

___________________

Another little chapter...sorry again but I'll update this week more and until I  won t get top much homework from school(highschool yeah *note the sarcasm*)

Sorry ...please just don t be mad is not something i can really control ....love you guys

NOT edited i got a new phone so if there are strange stuff about this chaper say it i ll try to do my best so it won t be a dramatic change